Infected Affections

Quatorze

A few weeks later...

Vanessa held small conversations with her mother and all the F.B.I. agents around her. She was still upset about the whole Ray issue.

But at the moment the whole Ray issue was in the back of her head.
Vanessa was using the computer and was looking at M.C.R.'s tour dates.

"You guys! They're coming here in two weeks and there's five tickets for sale!" Samantha exclaimed.

Vanessa stepped out of the way and let Branden do all the work.
A few minutes later he groaned because someone else recieved them.

"Cheer up Branden, we'll get to see 'em." Samantha said.

"I hope so."

The next afternoon she was allowed to stay at Branden's house again because he it was his birthday party. Branden's parents allowed his friends to go out and do whatever But the high light of the night was that his parents told him they know he doesn't like to recieve gifts but to please take the tickets/backstage passes for him and all of his friends to go see My Chemical Romance.

There was one for him, Leah,Cassie, Jonathan,and Samantha.
The concert was only two weeks away.

The next night Vanessa went home and her mother was crying. "Laura" was informed her mother died last week. That was Vanessa's grandma.
She barely knew her, but it was still a tradgedy.

Her mother stayed in her room crying for the next two days.
She was upset because she couldn't go to the funeral.

Vanessa could feel my blood boiling. She was sick of hiding. The feeling of wanting to return came back. Everytime she yelled at Winders was flashing in my mind, and I feel like yelling at him again.

Her poor mother has to just go to the same job she's been working for 8 months now, While Vanessa goes to college during the day and then hangs out with her friends all night.

The two week wait was killing her. She was so nervous the whole wait.
Everytime they brought up the concert and how they were going backstage, she almost would faint at the thought of just seeing Ray again.

She wondered what she would say to him when she stood in front of him.

She wondered if he would remember her.

What would he say?

what would she say?

The wait went faster than she thought it would and before she knew it, it was the night of the concert. Vanessa was beyond nervous.

Vanessa hasn't seen him in seven years, she thought about what they were going to say to each other.

Vanessa dressed warmly as she could. It being december in London, it was pretty damn cold. Her stomach was in knots as they pulled up to the concert venue.

"Can you believe we finally get to see them again?" Cassie said.

"I can hardly wait." Samantha said.

And so the five of them waited in the long cold line, waiting to see the band perform, and to get a chance to actually talk to them about anything in their hearts. But Vanessa knew the second she heard his voice talk to her, she'd probably breakdown and cry cause he's alive and she believed for so long that he wasn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, you guys! You guys are fucking amazing! We now have seven stars! The reason I say 'we' is because we all did this together! I didn't really think this was possible, I thought I had to write a Frerard or something in order to acheive this. You guys proved me wrong. And for that; I love you. I just really want to say thank you. I really do appreciate you guys and everything you've done.

I just want to add that when I say 'Samantha' I'm meaning her alias, not her actual self (Vanessa).

Once again...thank you all the commenters and readers. Again, if you like it; please subscribe.

Keep it up lovlies and lets see if we can get it to 8 stars!

♥XOXO♥
-Amanda

P.S. Does anyone want to make a banner for the story?