Infected Affections

Quinze

"I think my hands are numb." Cassie said.

"Same here, it's really cold out here. But at least we're almost in." I said.

"I know, we've been waiting awhile." Jonathan said.

My whole body was going crazy. I couldn't believe I was going to see Ray again It wasn't processing in my mind that only three people were in head of us and we would be in.

"Samantha, are you alright?" Leah asked.

"I'm sure she's fine. Remember how nervous you were, and when we went backstage and you saw Bob; you fainted?" Braden said.

"Shut up."

Bob.

I had only met him once.
Ray had told me he, among all his other friends, were the ones who had told me it was Ray and seen me on web-cam in my red thong.

I shouldn't do this to myself. Thinking back on all my good memories.
It hurts sometimes to remember all the fun good things I had to leave behind.

The things I long to have back.

The man took our tickets and gave us back the stubs and we went in.

I couldn't believe it.

In fifteen minutes, I would see Ray again.

Cassie, Leah, Branden and Jonathan all talked about the show they went to two years ago while I stayed quiet. What seemed like forever but was only really twenty minutes; Bob came out and sat behind his drum set. Then Mikey, then Frank and Ray, and finally Gerard.

The crowd around me screamed as Gerard said hello to London and told us he was glad to be back. My dear sweet teacher is now a famous rockstar.

He finally accomplished his dream.

Ray was messing with his guitar. As much as I tried, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He started the first song they were going to play and I noticed we were in the moshpit. As the song got going, some asshole elbowed me, so I punched him.

About three songs into their set, I felt eyes on me.
I looked all around and over in a corner was a man dressed in all black.

And then I saw three more.

They were all watching me

I brushed it for two more songs but I noticed they were getting closer to me I told cassie I had to go to the bathroom and took off running. All four of the men moved immidiately. My heart was pounding I moved towards the front and looked behind me

I saw my father for the first time since I had moved to London.
I stood still as my father did. I noticed I had the same bright green eyes as he did. Our noses were almost identical.

He moved forward and I took off towards the backstage, whipping out my backstage pass as I did so.

"You don't want to watch the show?" the guard asked.

"I do, it's just there are these men after me, dressed in black suits, and there after me." I said frantically.

"Alright, well; do you want to comtact the police?" he asked.

"No! I'll handle it!" I said hastily.

I found a bathroom backstage and beeped Winders.
The F.B.I. were just a block away from the venue and were there in minutes. Guards escorted them into the bulding. Winders sent an agent to go watch over me while they secured the premises.

But when the agent reached me, I had a gun to my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it was short. I'm going to leave you there for now. In the meantime please read the Author's Note I posted.

Thank you eveyone for the comments and feedback.

Please keep it up, it's very much appreciated.

♥XOXO♥
-Amanda