Infected Affections

Seize

Winders had all his other agents get the other three guys.

"Mr. Torrance...you don't want to do that." Winders said.

"And why not Mr. Winders?" Vanessa's dad (Paul) asked.

"You'll only go to prison for the rest of your life."

"This is true; but at least i'll have had my revenge from the first time I was there." Paul said.

"But that's your daughter Mr. Torrance." Winders said.

"If she or my wife had cared about me, they wouldn't have went to the police." Paul defended.

"They went to the police because they cared."

Allie Manning; a female F.B.I. agent, had been sneaking up on Paul and and Vanessa.

Jeff was distracting Paul so Allie could get the gun out of Paul's hand.

"What's your name this time Vanessa?"

I didn't say anything.

I couldn't.

I was to scared.

The gun pressed harder against her head.

"I asked you a question Vanessa. You wouldn't want to upset your father even more by not answering his question, now would you?"

She shook my head 'no'.

"Then answer it, what's your name this time?" Paul asked.

"S-samantha." she stuttered out.

"The only name that suits you is Vanessa. If you hadn't of been running from me all these years, you would have died Vanessa Torrance. But tonight, you die Samantha Steinbeck.

"How did you know her newest name?" Winders asked.

"I find her under every name you've ever given to her, and her whore of a mother." Paul spat.

"My mother's not a whore, you piece of shit!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"What was that?" Paul questioned.

Unexpectedly, Allie grabbed her father's wrist and knocked the gun out of her father's hands. Paul was surprised greatly when he turned around to see Allie. He reached for the gun and Allie grabbed her own. Paul picked up his gun and quickly shot at Allie. She ducked out of the way and the bullet struck the back doors. The only noise that was heard was a silent swish and the sound of the bullet puncuating the doors.

Every gun had a silencer on them.

Even though alot of guns were pointed at my father,he raised his and pointed it at me.

"Drop it Paul." Winders said warningly.

"Allof you put your weapons down or Vanessa dies." Paul threatened.

Slowly Jeff, Allie and many others lowered their weapons. Famous Last Words was playing in the background. And Vanessa was shaking.

Her father wants revenge.

He doesn't care that Vanessa is his own daughter

"I am not afraid to keep on living.
I am not afraid to walk this world alone."


Vanessa stepped forward.

"Honey if you stay I'll be forgiven."

She stepped forward again.

"I will not hesitate to shoot you, Vanessa."

"Nothing you can say can stop me going home."

"I'm not afraid of you anymore." Vanessa said with confidence.

"But you will be."

He cocked his gun.

"I am not afraid to keep on living."

I took more steps forward.

"I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

"After tonight, you'll never be coming after us. You or the mob." She said.

"Honey if you stay I'll be forgiven."

"That's right cause you and your mother will be dead." Paul laughed cruelly.

"Nothing you can say can stop me going home."

Her father pulled the trigger at the word "home".

The crowd burst into applause and loud cheering as two people groaned in pain. Vanessa and Paul went down from the shock of a bullet hitting them.

Paul screamed in pain as Vanessa layed on the ground; dead silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eight stars. Holy crap. Thats amazing guys! Thank you so much!
Okay, there is a couple of hours left before voting the voting closes for the banners. If you don't know what about talking about read this. I'm just letting you guys know that the ending is nearing. So it would be greatly appreciated if more people commented and subscribed because it would be lovely to get 9 or 10 stars before the story is over.

Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing.

♥XOXO♥
-Amanda