Infected Affections

Dix-Huit

I walked out of my old New Jersey home with Branden,Cassie, Leah, Jonathan, Charlotte and Kristy behind me.

Ray looked up and smiled at me. My red hair and bright green eyes looked the best on me cause I finally am allowed to be me again.

"There's the Vanessa I fell in love with." he said.

I guess you could say after that, everything went better than ever.
My four friends from London came to live in the United States with Ray and I after I told them everything. Charlotte and Kristy were still in New Jersey and we picked back up on our friendship.

My mother got her job back and her guy friend still worked there and was still available.

She married him two years later.

I ended up with Ray.

Of course.

Frank squeezed the whole truth and details about our teacher/student relationship secret out of Ray and I a year after we were married.

At least once a week he tells our son Cody about it.

Cody being eleven years old; loves to hear about how we met when I was a student, how we were seperated and how I had to run from his grandfather. How we met back up, and now have a handsome son.
Cody loved to hear about all the crazy shit we did on tour after the night we met back up with each other. never get tired with hearing about my life.

I think about it alot. hat my life would have been like if they hadn't aught my father.

If Ray really was dead.

If i hadn't met my loserish friends in London.

Just kidding, they're not losers. (Most days).

I think about the fact that Bob might still be single if i hadn't introduced him to Cassie. They have two daughters now. Alexandria and Aubrey.
Both of them are beautiful. Cassie and Bob look so good together.
I think Cody and Aubrey like each other.

I'm sure when there older they'll realize they like each other and get together.

Mikey married his fiance Alicia.

Frank married Leah.

Gerard liked Charlotte right away and they were engaged for a year and half and then were married.

They never phyiscally had children because Charlotte found out she couldn't concieve a child. They adopted a little girl and named her Heather. Frank and Leah had a son, in which they named Frank Jr. Only cause Frank wanted that.

Mikey had two children, a boy and girl. Michelle and John. Michelle likes Frank Jr. Frank Jr. likes Michelle but refuses to admit it.

John and Heather are best of friends.
But I'm sure that'll change once they all hit puberty.
Haha.

We all bought houses close to each other so we could visit each other whenever we became bored. All the girls and I go out to Lunch with Donna every sunday. She's so glad all the boys settled down and had children. When

She wasn't happy Gerard didn't give her a grandchild but when the news came Alicia was pregnant, she was happy. When she found out Charlotte couldn't conceive,she felt bad for pushing them to have a child.

Like I said, I guess you could say everything just went alright after all that.
The only thing I really have to worry about anymore is if Cody gets into any trouble or if he's gonna go to college or find the girl of his dreams

I'm happy with Ray.

And never again will my father or the mob pull us apart ever again.

La Finis...
♠ ♠ ♠
There we go, that's it folks. The End. I'd like to thank everyone that read, commented, and subscribed. This was amazing guys. I'm just speachless at how much feedback and positive responses this story has gotten.

P.S. It would be awesome if you left a comment saying what you liked about this story!

I would especially like to thank these people.

You can also view all the story banners by clicking here.

I must say; we had a good run.

Until next time,

♥XOXO♥
-Amanda