Infected Affections

Trois

Two weeks had passed and i couldn't stand being locked up in my house any longer. I had snuck on the computer two different times to talk to Charolette and Kristy. I had told Charolette about what happened and she told me this crazy idea. I told her I wasn't going to do what she told me to do.

But here I am in school.

After the final bell had rung, I waited in the ladies room for ten minutes.
Most of the teachers leave a few minutes after all the students leave.
But some, like Mr.Toro, stay behind alittle longer.

I opened the bathroom door and peaked my head out into the hall.
Seeing the coast was clear, I took off running towards his room. His door was closed and I stood outside it a few minutes. I wasn't going to go in, I was gonna turn around and go home. But Mr.Toro looked up and saw me.

He stood up ,walked over, and opened up the door.

"What are you doing Miss Torrance?"

"Um...I..uh....need to talk to you...about my uh..grades."

He smiled and stepped aside to let me in and then closed the door behind us, pulling the shade he had there down.

He turned around to me.

"Alright, let's talk about your grades." he said.

He walked over to his desk and sat down in his chair and pulled out his grade book. After a moment, he read off my failing grades for me to hear.
But I wasn't listening. Charolette said this should be easy; so why am I freaking out? I can't bring myself to do it.

"Vanessa?"

I shot my head up.

"Did you hear me?" he asked.

"No, I'm sorry." I said truthfully.

"It's alright, I just asked if you'd like to join a tutoring program?"

I stood up and walked over to his desk and took a deep breathe
I cannot believe I'm about to attempt to seduce a teacher. I moved some of his papers aside and sat down on his desk.

"Would you, uh, be interested in that?" he asked.

I unzipped my hoodie and took it off. He raised his eyebrow but said nothing.

"We have a few other programs..but your not interested in those are you?"

I shook my head no and smiled at him.

"Well..we could always try something different." he said.

I stood up and looked down at him his eyes locked with mine a few seconds and then fell to my chest straddling him, he wasted no time in understanding what I was doing. His hands were on my waist and his kisses took my breathe away and I could feel him against my legs. I was only gonna tell him a few cute things to try and get my A's back but i think this'll work out better.

I pulled back and looked into his eyes

"Will this help my grades?" I asked.

He smirked.

"Very much so," he said.

We didn't do anything more than kissing but at least I'll get good grades
I left shortly after and went home. I had told my mom I was staying after school for help and she was waiting outside in the car for me. As I was getting in the car, I saw Mr. Toro. He looked over and I saw him wink.
I smiled and then closed my door.

Everyday for a half an hour, I stayed after with Mr.Toro.
He wasn't interested in kissing me again. He actually helped me and taught me things I would need to get my grades back up the right way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there you have it, you lucky fuckers.
Two updates in one day.
I am astounded at all the postitve feedback.
Keep it coming!

Once again, thank you for reading and commenting!

- Fuck Sincerly

AMANDA AGONY
(onlynotrly)