Infected Affections

Cinq

The next day, during History, I stayed in the bathroom the whole period.
I heard my name over the loudspeaker to report to the office but I stayed where I was. I did my math homework and any girl that came in just looked at me, did their business, and left. No one reported that I was in there doing my homework.

As soon as the bell rang, I shoved my math book and notebook into my messenger bag, stood up, and hurried out. Mr.Toro was coming down the hall. He saw me immediately and I walked as fast as I could to get out of the building.

Once outside I took off running. As soon as I was away from the school I stopped to catch my breathe. That was too close, I don't ever want to be alone with him ever again.

My mom was waiting in the living room when I walked through the door.
She informed me the principal called and said I skipped history class.
You see, my mom loves history and thinks school and homework should be my first priority, which is why I am now grounded a week for skipping.

I spent the rest of the day in my room doing nothing. At dinner my mom talked about how important it was for me to be in all of my classes
and that she is very disappointed in me for skipping.

I went to sleep early that night and in the morning I faked sick
so my mom let me stay home. I logged onto my computer as soon as she left for work and spent the day being bored on it. I was off it before she came home and spent the remainder of the time writing and reading.
I was perfectly fine until Mr.Toro stopped by.

She knocked and I let her know she could come in.

"Sweetie, your history teacher's here with your homework, will you be alright while I run back to the office to get my cellphone?"

"No!"

What the hell is she thinking?

"You'll be fine, Mr. Toro will be here for just a little while, he's gonna explain the homework to you." she made it sound so simple, while inside I was panicking.

I heard them talking and then my mom laughing and then the door closed. After my mom told him he could come upstairs cause I'm sick! He knocked on my door and I didn't say anything so he slowly pushed my door all the way open and came in.

"Go away." I said hatefully.

"Vanessa, I have your homework."

The door closed behind him.

I sighed.

"Thats's not the real reason you're here and you know it!" I said.

He sat the homework down on my dresser.

"You're right."

"What do you want?" I said.

"To apologise, you didn't come to class yesterday or today, so I came to you."

He moved closer and asked permission to sit down on my bed.
I don't know why I let him but I did.

"Are you gonna listen to what I have to say? Or are you gonna pretend you don't hear me?"

"I'm listening." I said lowly.

"I am so sorry for what I did the other day .I didn't mean to do...What I did. I just..What I did was uncalled for, I should have listened the first time you said no and waited, cause you wouldn't be avoiding me and I wouldn't be feeling heartbroken cause I scared you and..I really like you Vanessa."

I didn't know what to say. His words were so beautiful. He spoke so softly.

I wasn't going to forgive him; but even a total idiot would know that Ray likes me and is truly sorry. I pushed the covers off me and attacked him with a hug he caught me and held me close to him.

"Am I forgiven?"

"Yes."

I pulled my head back and looked down at him before I leaned down and kissed his lips. I ran my tongue across his bottom lip and he opened up for me. My tongue massaged his and his wandering hands were at my sides. As we continued, Ray's hands started rubbing at my sides underneath my shirt. I broke the kiss.

"My mom won't be home for a while, her office is 45 minutes away."

"What are you suggesting?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, for all the people who DON'T comment, thank you for reading! And the comments; I really appreciate them, I do.

-Fuck Sincerly,

(AMANDA IS IN AGONY)
(srsly)