Infected Affections

Six

"M y mom won't be home for awhile, her office is 45 minutes away."

"What are you suggesting?"

I sat up alittle and removed my shirt Ray grinned and pulled me down for another heated kiss. His hands slid my P.J. bottoms off before I unbuttoned his jeans he stood up and removed the rest of his clothes and then he quickly put on a condom before he climbed under the covers with me.

It wasn't long after that that Ray was inbetween my legs and I could feel him against me as he was kissing me. He slid himself into me and pushed all the way in and then pulled out alittle.

"Faster," I begged.

He did as I asked. I wrapped my legs around him and begged for him to do it harder. We finished just as the door shut downstairs.

Ray and I scrambled to get all our clothes on quickly. Just as I slipped back under the covers, my mother's footsteps were on the stairs.
Ray had my homework in his hands and a chair pulled up.

My mom opened the door.

"Have you been here this whole time?" she eyed him carefully.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Hollister, I've been trying to explain all this work to you daughter." Ray apologized.

"Oh, don't even worry about it, history was my favorite subject in school, take as long as you need, and would you like to stay for dinner?" she asked.

He looked at me and then to my mom.

"I shouldn't," Ray said.

"I insist." My mom argued.

"Well, alright the, thank you." Ray smiled.

"It's not a problem at all."

She closed the door and walked downstairs. Ray explained everything to me. I finished my homework and had enough time for a heated kiss and alittle touchy-feely.

Ray and I went downstairs when my mom called us down for dinner.
She had chicken and french fries set out nicely on the table as well as full glasses of milk for the three of us. We sat down across from each other.
it was different having Ray there, It's been just my mom and I for a long time.

And not to mention my mom was very annoying. She asked him so many questions, you would have thought she thought I had a boyfriend over!

Ray left after dinner and my mom called me into the kitchen.

"He seems nice," she said.

"Yeah, he's a good teacher." I agreed.

"And a nice person," she added.

"Yeah,"

"Are you going back to school tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'm tired now, good night mom." I yawned.

"Night Vanessa."

As I stepped into my room, all you could smell was sex.
I replayed everything that happened in here before I climbed under the covers and fell asleep. In the morning I took a shower and put on a pair of tight blue jeans and a nice fitting black tanktop and put on a zip-up hoodie, leaving it unzipped.

I recieved a ride to school from my mother cause I didn't feel like walking.
I fell asleep during my math test and recieved a detention after school.
No big deal, at least I won't get grounded by my mother cause she'll see that the detention was punishment enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it sucked and seemed short. It was originally one big chapter until I split it up.
Leave a comment lovlies!

-Fuck Sincerly,

AMANDA IS IN LOVE
(maybeforrealthistime?)

P.S. Somone noticed that there was no condom in chapter 5. Let's pretend there was cause I don't feel like changing it. Got it? Good.