Infected Affections

Sept

I was the first one into my history class. As I walked to my seat I could feel his eyes on my ass. The other students started piling into the classroom as I took out all my stuff for this class. Today I payed attention just to see if he would look at me.

His classroom phone rang in the middle of class. He stopped teaching and went over to it Ray was on the phone only a moment before he hung up

"Vanessa, get your stuff and report to the office." he said.

I nodded, gathered up my stuff, and walked out. I stood outside the door a moment none of his students were paying attention Ray glanced over at me and I lifted up my shirt as well as my bra.

I didn't wait to see what happened. I took off for the office and it was a total waste of time. The principal just wanted to tell me my detention after school will be in Mr.Toro's room with him.

I smiled as I walked back to class.
Detention with Ray sounds fun.

After class I went to my locker and then headed back to his class room.

"Vanessa,"

I nodded in response and took a seat I took out my notebook and started doodling. I knew he was watching me. I could feel his eyes on me.
and I found myself smiling because of it.

"Whatcha doin?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said and cracked a smile, but he didn't.

"Wanna be doin something?" he said.

"Absolutely..but..you have to let me take a pic of you." I said.

"Alright,"

I took out of my camera and took a pic of him and then went over and sat on his lap. We both smiled as I cuddled close to him and snapped the pic of us.

"Just one more." I half begged.

"Alright." he said and smiled.

I kissed him and as he kissed back, I snapped the final pic.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." he smirked.

I took care of my camera, went over to his desk, grabbed his keys, and locked the door from the inside and pulled the shade down before giving him back his keys. I slid my hoodie off and took my shoes off.

"Those jeans make your ass and legs look even more incredible than they already are." he said seductively.

I blushed and sat on his desk.
He scooted his chair forward and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans.

"I'll take 'em off cause you'll never be able to cause their tight." I said.

He nodded and I stood up and slid them down, taking my red lacy thong with them. I then slid my shirt off and let it sit on the floor with the rest of my clothes. I took a seat on his desk and he stood up and stood between my legs.

"You're so beautiful, I knew from the moment I saw you last year that I wanted you for my own." he said.

"Stop, I am not." I said blushing.

"Of course you are, how could you say you're not?"

His lips connected with mine as his arm snaked around to the back of me to undo my bra. Ray tossed it aside as his tongue ran along my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and his tongue tangled with mine

He tore away for breath awhile later and kissed down my jawline and onto my neck. And like alot of girls, if a guy kisses, licks, or bites my, it starts turning me on.

"Ray..please..just fuck me." I said begining to get impatient.

"I was waiting for you to say that." he chuckled.

Ray grabbed a condom from his pocket. He then undid his belt and pants and let them fall and they rested near his ankles. Ray moved me towards him and reached behind me to move some shit off his desk. While he was doing that, he brushed lightly against me. He put the condom on.

Ray kissed me hard before he slipped just the tip of himself into me
and then proceeded to kiss me again. As the kiss got heated, he pushed himself in as fast as he could. I let out a moan, breaking the kiss.

His pace was fast and hard. I gripped his curly golden hair and bit my lips trying to muffle a few moans

"Oh god..faster." I moaned out.

He nodded abit and grabbed my hips as he thrusted in and out faster.

"You can lay back if you want." he sais.

I nodded and layed back on his desk. So my top half was layin down and my ass was just on the desk.

For the next 15 minutes, all you could hear was Ray and I and the sound of us fucking. He stayed in me as he rested his hands on the desk
both of our stomachs raising and falling fast.

"Definately the best I've ever had." he said.

I nodded in agreement.

Cause he was the best I've ever had cause he's the only one I've had.

His hands ran from my breasts down my stomach, slowly and gently.

"You have an amazing body," he complimented.

"Well, you have an incredible dick." I complimented back.

"You can't possibly think that..."

"Oh, but I do."

I saw him blush abit. We heard a noise out in the hallway and we pulled apart and he slid his pants up and motioned for me to stay where I was.
He went over and pulled the shade aside a bit and looked out

"Probably just the heater," Ray said.

We heard the noise again and found out it was the heater. I slipped off the desk just as Ray bent down and lifted my thong up with one finger.

"Put 'em on," he said.

I slipped my thong on after I put my bra on. His eyes traveled down my body and then back up. He came over and put both hands on either side of my hips

"You look so fuckin sexy right now," he said.

"I imagine I do."

I looked up at the clock.

"Shit! My mom'll be here any minute!" I exclaimed.

I quickly dressed and Ray unlocked the door for me. I kissed him and left.
I ran down the hallway and ran to the door. My mom's car was outside;
I climbed in and put on my seatbelt

"Where's your stuff?" she asked.

"Oops! I'll be right back!" I exclaimed.

As I ran back into the building, my mom rolled down her window and yelled that I should zip my pants up and that my shirt is inside out.
I stopped and looked down, zipped up my pants, and noticed that my shirt was in fact inside out. Blushing, I ran back into the school and back to his room.

"I... uh forgot my stuff." I said.

"I know, I was gonna bring it by later."

"Oh,"

I put my notebook and pen back into my bag, turned my shirt to the right way,and went over to Ray. I sat on his lap and we started kissing.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Alright,"

We kissed once more before I left. He walked with me after locking up his room. Before we went outside, I dared to kiss him once more

"Bye!" I said and did a little wave.

I walked out to my mom's car and watched Ray go to his.

"So you're getting along with your history teacher I see,"

"Yeah, he's helping me with all my homework and stuff."

"That's good."

As soon as we returned home I went to my room. I did what little homework I had and then ate dinner with my mom. She told me a friend from work was coming over to watch a movie with her and I told her i'd be in my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it came out so late! It was supposed to be out yesterday. The explaination is in this journal. Happy Christmas Eve everybody!

Other than that, the readers and comments are overwhelming! I smile so big everytime I see them. Keep it up, you guys make me very happy!

-Fuck Sincerly,

AMANDA AGONY