Status: Hopefully an update every day :D

I Believe, If You Need Me To

I Need You Here Now To Put Me To Sleep

“So Mikes- you don't mind me calling you that do you?” Frank asked and Mikey smiled warmly and shook his head “What film do you wanna see?”

“Hmm, I dunno, some chick flick?” Mikey blushed.

“Sure...” Frank giggled “Are chick flicks your thing?”

“Yeah, I mean, I'm scared of horrors and... well normally if I do watch them, my brother watches them with me!”

Frank nodded and faced the path in front of him. They got on the bus into town. Small talk was made between them. They didn't want to admit it, but they both felt pretty awkward. Chick flicks are normally what people who are on a date goes to see, and they quite frankly didn't know where they stood.

Within thirty minutes, the two boys where sat in the movie theatre and the lights went dim as the film began to start. Frank wasn't really concentrating on the film, his mind was wandering. He was thinking about the girlfriend idea. He'd never really looked at girls in that way, he wasn't quite sure why. He didn't think he was gay, he'd never really looked at guys in that way. Except his art teacher, but that's different, isn't it? He just looks up to him because of his art skills. Doesn't he?.

The film soon ended, with Frank confused because he was lost in thought most of the way through. Mikey started ranting on how it was a waste of money and boring, scuffing his shoes as they walked. Frank just agree'd to keep Mikey happy, because he couldn't actually recall what happened in the movie.

“So Mikey...” Frank mumbled “Any hot girls around here?”

Mikey looked shocked when Frank asked this question. He stared at Frank through his glasses, like he was analysing his features. Mikey turned back to the path in front of them, his eyes still a bit wide with shock. Frank furrowed his brows.

“Don't take this offensivly, but I actually thought you were gay!” Mikey laughed, nervously.

Frank twisted his neck in almost and instant reaction, he gasped quieltly. He never thought he came across gay, it was a little surprising to him.

“Well I'm bi, and I'm normally good at picking these things out...” Mikey nervously chuckled at Frank's reaction “I must've been wrong this time.”

Frank simply just nodded, not quite sure himself if Mikey was wrong. The thought lingered in the back of his mind.

“But the answer to your question... yeah, there is some, a few in school actually, cute I'd say... there's this lovely girl... she'd be perfect for you thinking about it. Her name is Harley, I'm going to try and hook you up!” Mikey winked. Frank gulped, he wasn't quite sure about that. Yeah, it was okay thinking about it, but putting his plan into action made him feel quite nervous and resentful.

-x-

Frank quite enjoyed his day with Mikey. They really got to know each other. They found out that they had quite a smiler music taste, liking most of the same bands. They both loved Green Day and the misfits and a few other bands. Frank noticed Mikey would talk about his brother from time to time, and he assumed that Mikey's brother was a big role model to him.

Restless, Frank lay in bed. He stared up at the sealing. He was thinking about what Mikey said earlier, about a girl, Harley. Frank had never fancied a girl. Even growing up, when all the other kids had their crush, Frank just wasn't interested. It worried him a little, not knowing where he is with his sexaul preference. When most boys in his year had already lost their virginity, Frank was quite a good boy in that sense.

After a good hour, Frank drifted to sleep. Dreading the day to come, nobody likes sundays.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song: Elliot Minor - Jessica

Sorry this has took a while... I'm ashamed, I really am... I genuinly forgot... I've been so busy following Elliot Minor around on tour and making plans for next tour that I just forgot. That sounds so bad... but I promise I'll update more often!
Love ya :)
Please comment, and I'll start giving thanks' out >D

V xx