Status: Hopefully an update every day :D

I Believe, If You Need Me To

The best that I've ever seen

That night was a blag to Frank's head. He sat in his room, the speakers of his CD player blaring out songs. Sighing, he got up and left his room, walking into the kitchen. He ran the cold water then placed a glass under it. He put the glass to his lips and downed the water.

“Frank, you've been awful quiet tonight, you sure everything was okay in school today?” Frank's Mom asked, placing a mug on the side.

Frank simply nodded. He walked past her and back to his room, to finish the canvas. He was fuming, bored and angry, so the colours that covered the canvas were dark to pursue his mood. He drew a huge black heart, he didn't know what he was drawing until he finished. When he finished he blushed. He just let his heart take over and control his hand. The artwork was a huge black heart, just by looking at it, any sane person would realise what Frank was missing in his life.

Pushing it onto the floor, off his bed, Frank smacked his head to his pillow. He gripped either side of his head, breathing heavy into the pillow and grumbling. Gripping the top of his T-shirt, Frank pressed his eyes as tightly shut as he could. He sighed again, relaxing his body, slipping into slumber. His first day obviously tired him out. He was gone with the faries within a few minutes, snoring lightly.

***

Half six came around. Franks alarm sounded loudly throughout his room. Jumping up, he groaned and ran a hand through his greasy black hair. He bit his lip ring as he looked around the room, searching for something on the floor to wear.

His eyes landed on his artwork, he squinted his eyes at it. His heart skipped a beat when he remembered he had to give it in to his teacher when he got into school. He was sure he'd get embarrassed.

After a quick shower and hair wash, Frank blow-dried his hair and ran the straighteners through it, smiling at his reflection. He wasn't vain, but he knew he wasn't ugly. He grabbed his superman boxers and some black socks. He picked the tightest pair of pants out of his wardrobe, he wanted to turn heads. He grabbed a Green Day T-shirt and a pair of red converse. He grabbed a piece of toast, and with his school bag over one arm and his art canvas in his other, he left the house.

The school was about twenty minutes from Franks house, but he walked slow so it took him thirty minutes. When he got into school, he realised he was ten minutes early. He rushed towards the art classroom, hoping his teacher would be there. He didn't want any of the other students seeing his artwork and taking the Michael out of him.

Frank tapped softly on the art room door and he heard a tired voice shout ''come in'' and Frank entered. Holding his breath, the 17 year old walked up to his teacher, passing him his artwork. Gerard smiled, Frank couldn't help admire his smile. Gerard put the piece of art on his desk in front of him. Frank turned to walk away.

“No, Frank come back here a second.” Frank's teacher called him back. Frank's eyes widened and his cheeks reddened and he turned around to face his teacher. Frank watched as Gerard's eyes glazed over the art, a small smile perched on his small lips.

“This is deep Frank...” Gerard said, still looking at the piece “I can really see your desire.”

“Ok.” Frank said, worried Gerard would bring up his ''desire''.

“Well done Frank, and I'll see you last period.” Gerard smiled before Frank rushed out of the classroom, his cheeks the colour of beetroot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title from the song 'I Believe' - By Elliot Minor >D

right, I'm finally getting some ideas for this story, so stick arround, subscribe and comment (: <3