Status: Hopefully an update every day :D

I Believe, If You Need Me To

Something unpredictable, but in the end it's right

The angry boy held his head in his hands. He was hunched over, his legs close to his body. He was breathing heavy. If anyone walked past, they'd know not to talk to him, it was obvious that the anger was seeping from his aura. He couldn't believe his teacher did that to him. Frank was a sensitive boy, he didn't know where to put himself. He was confused. Confused about his future, confused about his life, but most of all, confused about the canvas he did. He couldn't work out what it meant to him.

He knew he wanted a partner, someone to share secrets with, someone to complete his desires. But he just wasn't attracted to anyone, especially girls. He didn't want to admit to anyone that he wasn't attracted to girls. In his own head, that wasn't normal. He had nothing against gays, but he didn't want to be one himself.

Pulling his iPod out of his pocket, Frank made sure he wasn't in sight of anyone and pulled his knees up to his chest, placing the small earphones in his ears. He played 'Green Day – Good Riddance' full blast, blocking out the world. He sobbed into his arms as he thought more about his lonely heart.

His Dad died when he was young, it was just him and his mum, left to defend for themselves. When ever he'd get upset, he'd listen to Good Riddance and cry. He hated the fact that he never really had a father figure around, he thought that maybe if he did, he wouldn't be who he was.

Wiping his eyes, Frank realised how quickly his mood changed from angry to upset. He had an image of his art teacher sitting smirking because of how upset he was. Frank thought back to Mikey. Maybe Mikey was gay, he was a little feminine, Frank hated himself for his next thought. Maybe he could figure out his sexuality with Mikey's help.

The song finished and Frank pulled the earphones out of his ears. He found himself calmer after listening to it. He sighed one last time before standing up. The bell rang making him jump, he sighed, he'd left his stuff in the art room, which meant he had to go back to get it and he knew he had detention for walking out. Frank waited until everyone had left the class before walking in.

Gerard looked up at Frank, a frown etched across his features. He looked genuinely concerned. He beckoned Frank over. Gulping, Frank walked towards his art teacher.

“Frank, I'm sorry if I upset you... you really should be proud of your piece... but I'm afraid I'm still gonna have to give you detention. You shouldn't of walked out.” Mr Way said sighing. Frank nodded, looking at the floor, still feeling a little embarrassed. “Being a teacher Frank, we have to look out for students... and when we sense something wrong... something upsetting the student, we have to ask upon it...”

Frank glanced up, and looked straight into his teachers eyes. Normally Frank would avoid eye contact, but he didn't know if the concern in his teacher's voice was genuine. Frank noticed the colour, it was the first thing he noticed. He was hypnotised. He never realised before how beautiful Gerard's eyes were.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of your life)

(:
xx