Status: Hopefully an update every day :D

I Believe, If You Need Me To

Stop Talking 'Bout Blah Blah Blah

The next morning Frank woke up remembering he was supposed to spend his day with his new friend Mikey. He panicked when he realised that they hadn't exchanged numbers. He was planning on catching Mikey before he left school the day before, but Frank got detention.

Sighing loudly and groaning, Frank grabbed his laptop. He searched through 'Facebook' to try and find Mikey Way. He stopped for a second. way.

Was Mikey related to Gerard? Surely not. Maybe 'Way' was a popular surname in Jersey, yes, that's it.

It didn't click before. Frank did have a lot of things running through his head, but he never once stopped to think that his new friend could be related to the teacher he can't keep his mind from wondering to. Frank added Mikey on 'Facebook'. Within minutes Mikey accepted and popped up in the chat.

The two boys swapped numbers and Mikey called Frank up. Frank was a little nervous to answer, he hated talking to people on the phone for the first time.

“Hey Frank, so yeah, wanna go to the cinema in about an hour?”

“Yeah, okay, that gives me enough time to get ready.” Frank replied, a smile forming on his lips. He really was happy he'd made a friend so easily.

“Well what's your adress, I'll come around to your house, I'll drive us to the movie theatre!”

Frank told Mikey his address then they said their goodbyes and hung up. Frank searched through his wardrobe and picked some casual clothes out. A black pair of skinnie jeans and a plain blue shirt. He straightened his hair and smudged a bit of eye-liner into his eyes. He didn't wear eyeline on his first two days of school, so he didn't know how Mikey would react to it, but quite honestly, he didn't care.

“you going out Frankie?” Frank's Mom asked, peaking her head through his bedroom door.

“Yeah, I'm going to see a movie with my friend Mikey.” Frank smiled.

“He's not one of your old friends is he?” Mrs.Iero frowned.

“Nope, I met him yesterday, we're getting to know each other.”

“That's good dear, I just don't want you hanging around with those others... they were a bad influence on you, I really want you to do well!”

Frank nodded. He could see where his mother was coming from. His other 'friends' from his old school weren't really his friends. They were just guys he hung around with, guys that got him to do stupid things, guys that got him into bad habits.

Frank sat on the sofa slurping the milk from his bowl of Lucky Charms. He watched the tv, mindlessly. Sponge bob was on. He liked sponge bob, but his mind was wandering elsewhere, somewhere he did not appreciate it being.

There was a knock on the door and Frank rushed into the kitchen, putting his bowl on the worktop and ran to open the door.

“Phew, I got the right house!” Mikey sighed in relief. Frank smiled and stepped out of the house, shutting the door before his Mom had the chance to come and embarrass him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Ke$ha ft 3oh!3 - Blah Blah Blah

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee comment? :( I'm begging you!