Status: Thank you to everyone that read and commented!<3

When I Look at You

"I love you too, Justin."

Even I was shocked with what I was doing. I almost pulled away to forget the whole thing, when I felt her kiss me back. Oh my god, is she really..

She's kissing me!

I was so shocked, that I shot away. "Whoa!" Came out of my mouth like a rocket taking off. Her face was frozen, but I saw that smile, yes I did. Best kiss of my life, by far. She sat back down, and put her hands in her lap. I was speechless, she was speehless. Well, I'm guessing she is. "So, um, wazzup?" I'm horrible at making small talk. Very bad. I mean what kind of question is that? Ugh, I'm so stupid.

"Justin!" Marta's voiced pulled me from my thoughts. I blinked a couple times, so my vision cleared. She was standing in front of me with a worried look on her face. "Hm?" I squeaked, trying to get used to her being that close. She started giggling, then went on to snorting, and ended up laughing so hard she had to lean on the chair for support.

"Am I missing something..?" I asked, crossing my arms. She tried her best to calm down, then smiled at me. "Do you realize what just happened? I mean, logically."

I stared at her with a blank expression, then simply shrugged.

"We kissed. Not as in you kissed me, or I kissed you. We both kissed each other. Doesn't that say anything, Justin?" She asked, walking up to me again. My eyebrows creased, "Um, should it?" I wasn't getting what she was trying to say at all. She rolled her eyes and kissed me again. Whoa, she kissed me again.

"What about that?" Her hands were on my shoulders with our faces less than an inch away. I slightly smirked, then closed the space again.

"I love you too, Justin."

{W H E N I L O O K A T Y O U}

"So thats why you always hated him?" Marta giggled while I played with her hair. She was laying long ways on the couch with her head in my lap, reading a magazine. "Well, that, and the fact that he cheated on you." I told her, hoping she wouldn't get mad about me not telling her before. her smile dropped a little. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You know you wouldn't have believed me." My lips pursed at the memory of all the times I caught Greyson and Hannah. I couldn't even remember a number. She nodded slightly. "You're probably right. Hey, let's talk about something else!" Her smile returned, making me laugh. "Like what?"

She sat up and put the magazine down. "Oh! Let's sing!" She shot up and ran over to the Rockband set, turning it on and picking up two microphones. I grabbed one and picked the perfect song.

"Hey, little mama. Oh, you're a stunner. Hot little figure. Yes, you a winner and I'm so glad to be yours, you're a class all your own. And, oh little cutie. When you talk to me, I swear the whole world stops. You're my sweetheart, and I'm so glad that you're mine. You are one of a kind." I sang the whole song while looking at her, my best friend, my favorite girl.

And now, I finally get to say, when I look at her, I see:

My girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooohh, one more chapter left! ^.^
Were you expecting that? I wasn't expecting that. Lmfao.
Tell me how you want it to end, because honestly, I suck at endings, and don't know how to end it. Haha.
(: COMMENT FOR ME BITCHEZ.

*take a bow;;