Status: The name is not permanent any suggestions?

It's really Complicated.

Im so confused.

I walked around the candy store for a bit, trying to cool off. I was still drinched in sweat. I couldnt really breath all that well and people were staring at me. Lucas was starting to get a little paranoid with all of the attention and his hand gripped mine tightly

"Ember," he hissed through teeth. "Calm down. Your bringin to much attention to us."

"I'm sorry," I said, breathing heavily. "I can't help it. I can't breath."

"Come on, we have to get out of here before you pass out and they call and ambulance."

He took me out of the store and we quickly made our way to the car, but before we got there, he stopped at the corner of the building and carefully looked around it.

"Damn it," he swore softly.

"What?" i asked.

"We need to go somewhere dark and cool for a while. Or a girls dressing room. They wont look in there."

He dragged me to Macy's (since it was the closest big shop) and he grabbed a few things and looked around before we headed into the dressing room. He locked us in one of the many rooms, the one near everyone else.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"We have run into," he moved his as he searched for the right word, " a slight problem. We can't go to the car, at all. We need a cab."

I handed him my cell phone and he was on it, for a minute or two then hung up and gave it back to me. We waited a bit before the cell phone rang again. He took it, answered it then hung up. He grabbed my hand and we carefully made our way out of the room and store and out to the cab.

"Where are we going?" The cab driver asked.

Lucas gave out an address i didnt know and off we went. I looked around anxiously and was really confused and scared at the same time. This is the scariest, more exciting thing thats ever happened to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you
NeverEndingDarkness
for commenting