Status: NEED A GIRLFRIEND FOR CHARLIE. MESSAGE MEH. :) THEY BE QUITE LONELY RIGHT NOW ;(

Calm Like a Bomb

You got some splainin' to doooo.

“Mom, what the hell are these people doing here?” I was completely shocked.

“I can explain everything, if you would just give me a chance.”

I wasn’t really sure if I wanted these things to be told to me. Everything was better when it was an organized mess. Blocking all of this out was the best idea I could think of at the moment. Dazed and awestruck I mumbled out a few words of goodbye before turning on
my heels and stomping out the front door.

Making my way down the street, I could only hear a few distinct sounds buzzing around my head. The whir of the blowing October wind, the passing cars, horns blaring in distaste, and shouting. Wait, shouting? I suppose any type of yelling is somewhat normal for here, but this felt different.

It was mean, aggressive, plain unnatural. And, then, it all made sense to me. I had to get the hell outta here. I bolted back the way I came, towards the safe haven that I called home. But, in that one instant, it happened. Forcing myself not to fall to the sun baked pavement, Iran gimped up the front porch of the house.

Collapsing in front of the large door, I used all of the strength I could and pounded for my life. It was all a blur from there. My world went black.

--------------------Who knows how much longer--------------------

My eyes were shut, but my ears were wide open. Hearing shouting didn’t help the pounding from the enormous migraine I already had. I felt tubes running every which way in and out of
my body.

Fuck. I was just a kid, how could this happen to me? Finally, I pried open my tired eyes. A hospital room? That means I still got hope. Not dead yet, check. Seeing everyone I didn’t want in the room, check. Wanting to be dead, check. Oh, the checklist of my day.

Reclosing my eyes, I heard footsteps approaching my side. “Thank god, you’re alive.” Wow mom, really?

“God had nothin’ to do with it. Pure luck.” What a dick. I did like his voice though, nice and manly.

“George, don’t be so mean to the poor kid.” Oooo, another mysterious lady, big shocker.
Putting my hand on my forehead I let out a sigh, “Why would I not be alive? It was just two little bullet wounds.”

“Avery, you almost died of blood loss alone. Not to mention you were stupid enough to try and walk back home like that.” I cocked an eyebrow at this person, he was kinda cute and familiar looking.

“How do you know my name exactly? And why are there so many damn people here.” I was a little pissed.

Everyone just stood there nervously, not a single one looking at me. “Welllllll I’m waiting for an answer.” Now, I was just getting bitchy.

“I can explain this whole ordeal later tonight at home, you need to sleep now.” My mom said, crossing her arms.

Ignoring her comment towards me I started counting the people in the room. There were nine of them crammed into a miniscule room.

There was my mom, of course, the familiar looking brown man, the dickweedheadman face, who I believe is George but I will call him Walter, a very curly headed man-boy who I will name Derf, standing in the corner was a slightly chubby-ish guy he was quite mysterious, I wasn’t entirely sure about him. There was also a freakishly skinny guy, standing next to him was one of the most adorable men I have ever seen, he had short black hair almost hidden by a black flat bill L.A. hat.

I presumed that the female figures next to “Walter” and the adorable man were their girlfriends, but one can never be sure about guys here. Only half the time you can tell if they’re true flamers or not. The rest of the group of guys didn’t bring their significant others with them, I guess.

“Hey, kid!” Snapping out of my own little world, I saw fingers being snapped in my face. It was the chubby, mysterious dude.

“I only let people I know snap their fingers at me, so unless you want to keep them bad boys, I think you should get them out of my face.”

“Well, in that case, my name is Jordan, but you can call me Charlie.” He said with a devilishly handsome smirk.

“I still may break your fingers, and then you won’t be able to use Jill anymore.” I said, returning the same look.

“Um, Jill?” I let out an annoyed huff of air.

“You know, your hand. It sort of spells out the word Jill.” Holding up my hand and tracing the J made by my thumb and pointer finger and the remaining three letters with the other fingers.

“You’re quite the clever kid, ya know?”

“So I've heard.”

The door suddenly burst open, revealing a distraught figure, out of breath from running. Right on time, at late o’ clock. I shook my head and put my hand on my forehead. What are best friends for anyways?

“I heard someone got shot!”

“That was a while ago, but yeah, she did.” The skinny guy said, pointing at me.

Andi stared at him questioningly, “Who the hell are you? And you? And you? Who am I?”
She may be slightly retarded, but I gotta love her.

“I’m Aron.” He replied pointing his thumb at himself.

“Now, children, why don’t you all introduce yourselves. C’mon don’t be shy now.” I encouraged them.

Derf, the curly headed man boy spoke first, “Uh, I’m Matt.”

“We’re getting the hang of it now, whose next?” I don’t think they liked being treated like kindergartners.

“I’m Dillon, or Funnyman, whichever.” It was tall, dark, and handsome himself.

Chuckling, the adorable man spoke up next, “I’m Jorel, otherwise it’s Jay.”

From his place in one of the two uncomfortable chairs, dick face mumbled, “George or Johnny.”

“I’m Charlieeeee!” I’m starting to like this guy.

Tall, dark, and handsome -er, I mean Dillon stood up and walked over to a kinda tall lady with long, straight dark red hair and cool green eyes, “This is my purdy sister and Jorel’s wifey, Kelly.”

Laughing a little at his choice of words, I heard her speak for the first time, “Hi, nice to meet you, and this is mine and Jay’s little baby, Kamilla.” She held up an adorable baby girl.

I smiled at her and turned my head to face the other lady, “And you are?”

She opened her mouth to talk but was cut off by George, “Yeah, act like you actually care, and then dump us off the next day. Like you actually give a flying fuck.” With that he stormed out of the room and down the echoing hospital halls.

_______________________________________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Took a bit, but I got it. Passed out writing this and then the laptop died, so I lost all of my work. D: Had to rewrite it. Thank you to the two people that volunteered to be girlyfriends, still waiting for more people. >.<

-T.A.S.

P.S. Does ANYBODY get the Jill reference? If not, check out swiftkaratechop on youtube he's amazazingly hot and funny and smart. Ha, beat that.