Status: Will be Posted after completely finished.

Unrequited Love

AN

So guys. Those of you who have read and or commented, and subscribed, thank you, but I just wanted to tell you that this story will be very unlikely to update all the time. Now bare with me. This story gets updated on www.fanfiction.net as soon as i finish the chapter. However i always forget to update this site so if you like my story a lot then go to that site and read it there. It has the same title and the username is raeannaand...

I'm sorry if this is unconvinient, but that's how it goes. If you would rather wait for this site to be updated, then that is fine. I must tell you though it probably won't get updated until I'm done writing it. That way it's already on the other site, so I don't have to worry about posting it on two or three different sites, and can just focus on this site.

I will also be posting these stories on the site called quizilla, after I have posted them on fanfiction, and then finished posting them here.

If you read my Heart of Gold story then don't worry, because that story is already finished so i will be posting it on this site still. it's almost done though.

Also when I'm done with the stories and have started posting them on this site again i will also be posting a story called Edward, My Love, it's about Edward leaving Bella, is anyone's interested...

Until then...
♠ ♠ ♠
And again guys, I'm so sorry, but hopefully i'll be done with these stories soon.