She's a Lady, I'm the Tramp.

Chapter One

I woke up to the annoying sound of the machine known as an alarm clock. I hate the darn contraptions. I slammed my fist into it, breaking it to little pieces. I got up and carefully walked to my closet. I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a button up shirt. I rubbed my eyes and took a shower. I walked to Starbucks after wards. I wanted coffee. And bad.

I walked into the small cafe, it being mostly deserted. There was one elderly man reading a newspaper, a couple buisness types, and a beautiful girl sitting in the far corner on a laptop. I cut my glace away when she looked up. Her shoulder length dark brown hair was loosely curled and off to one shoulder. She sipped on her coffee delicately and continued to work. I looked at the person behind the counter and ordered my usual.

I debated walking over to the girl for a while, until I swallowed my gut and walked over to her table. She looked up and smiled and continued to work.

"May I help you?" She asked, in a sweet tone.

"I was just wondering if you wanted any company," I said, smiling over at her. She smiled back.

"I could use a little company nowadays." She said, smiling at me. I smiled back and proceeded to get my coffee and go back to the table. I sat down and looked over at her.

"So what are you working on?" I asked, becoming nosy.

"Working on a poster for a new movie," She said, smiling at me.

"A new movie, eh? What movie would that be?"

"If I told you, you wouldn't have a reason to text me," She said, smiling and writing her number on my hand with a sharpie. I smiled, as each swipe of the marker made chills shoot up my spine. Her warm hand was placed delicately on my large, cold one. After she finished, she put the cap on the small marker. She smiled and continued work.

"So what do you do for a living," I asked, hoping to get information out of her.

"I am a camera operator, photographer, and editor all in one. I'm making the poster because out of all of the people they could get, none of them had good ideas, so I'm stuck making it," She said, smiling.

"You have large shoes to fill, don't you?" I asked smiling.

"Yes, I really do...What about you? What do you do for a living?" She asked, obviously finishing her work and closing her laptop.

"I'm an actor," I said smiling.

"Small world, huh?" She said smiling.

"Yeah really..." I said, smiling back. I looked at my watch.

"Shit, I gotta go. I'm sorry. We start filming today," I said, in a hurry.

"Oh, don't worry, I have to go too. I also have to film today," She said. Gathering her items and leaving behind me.

"It was nice meeting you."

"It was nice meeting you," She said, smiling back at me. I waved bye and smiled.

That was until I remembered I forgot to ask the most important thing.

Her name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just an introduction (: