So The Lion Fell In Love With The Wolf

Werewolf in distress

I groaned at the bright light hitting my eyes as i exited the movie theater with Bella and Edward.We had just watched some chick flick which sucked because first of all yuck!,and second i had to sit between Bella and Edward.Yea... it was pretty tense probably the tenses moment of my life.Well....not quite like the time my hair got stuck under the delivery table and i got to see my nephew come out head first yea...that was ruff.Edward gave out a low and i swear seductive chuckle .I rolled my eyes and gritted my teeth "Don't start with me fagula " Edward laughed "Funny Jacob funny" Bella sighed loudly obliviously irrigated "I just wish i knew the half part of you guy's hilarious conversations " I rolled my eyes "Oh please don't worry Bella your not missing much,It's not like I'd take your man or anything." shh yea only in my dreams.Edward smirked "I'd really like to see those dreams" .I rolled my eyes "Siriusly fagula i will cut you in half with the edge of a penny shut up!"Bella stomped her feet "Fine i don't care meet me at the car when you two want to include me in your conversations!"When Bella left i swallowed a gulp of nerves ,me and Edward were alone something I'd been trying to avoid for a while...Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol hope you liked it!
COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY SOOO PLEASE!!!