So The Lion Fell In Love With The Wolf

Love,me

I sat down across from Edward at a local restaurant called Daniels ,it happened to be one of my favorites now how did Edward mange to find that out?,stupid mind reader.Edward leaned on his elbows and looked at me "Pick out what ever you want Jacob ,i don't care what it is just don't argue with me okay? I'll pay" For some reason i actual listened to him,oh yea damn imprint but it doesn't matter i think i..loved him.I looked through the menu and smiled and looked up at Edward "I eat a lot" Edward lifted an eye brow "Is this supposed to mean something to me?"
I shrugged "It's your money" Edward shook his head and placed my warm hand in his ice cold ones , "No Jacob it's our money anything of mine is yours, my money,my house ,my family ..."
he brought my hand to his lips and kissed my palm. "...And most importantly my heart." I was just frozen in place.I would have been blushing if it wasn't for the fact i was already had a large amount of body heat.I couldn't do much but look Edward in the eyes,they melted my insides like warm Carmel.....hhhmmmmm,Carmel........like sundaes ,like chocolate Carmel sundaes.Edward laughed and let my hands go .He shook his head "My silly little puppy"
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY SO PLEASE!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUBS AND COMMENTS ALREADY!!
THREE STARS WEEE!