A Kiss And I Will Surrender

He Needs To Die

Gerard's POV

I was still smiling from Mikey not moving his tassel like everyone else. He was right it would be funny. I kept watching him as he looked at the other people in the crowd. After a minute of looking his face noticeably dropped. I didn't know why and by the look of fear and anger in his eyes I needed to know.

The graduation was soon over and I ran over to him.

"What's wrong Mikey?" I asked as he sat in his chair as everyone else walked to there families.

Mikey just started crying. He put his head in his hands and cried. I wrapped my arms around him and gently rubbed his back, hoping he would tell me what wrong.

"Mikey what's wrong?" I whispered in his ear.

"M-mom and d-d-dad are here." He whispered back in my ear as he continued to cry.

I jumped up. I was shocked and pissed. They arn't supposed to be here. Especially our dad. God I hated calling him our dad, I'm making it official, he's not our dad.

I scanned the room looking for them and then I did. Still sitting in there seats in the back staring at me.

I started running towards them. My dad tried to get up and leave but I only ran faster and tackled him. I started hitting in the face as hard as I could as people gathered around us, but didn't care.

I soon felt someone pulling me back off my dad.

"Why the hell are you here." I yelled, my face turning red from anger.

He just looked at me. I looked over at my mom who was crying and then looked back at my dad. He had a white dress shirt on, now covered with blood stains from his nose.

He just looked at me.

"Why the fuck are you here!" I yelled back wanting him to answer.

Then a smirk played across his lips. A fucking smirk. I probably just broke his nose and he was smiling.

I ran forward once again but was restrained by the man that was holding me back. Finally my dad got up and walked over to me. I couldn't move though, the man was holding me to tight.

"Tell Mikey he looked damn sexy up there today." My dad whispered in my ear. I fucking freaked. With all my might I got out of the mans restraints and charged towards my dad, taking him by surprise. He fell back on the ground, me on top of him, hitting him once again in the face. Harder and harder each time, blood was everywhere, but no one was doing anything.

That changed though. I pulled back up by the same man and my dad got up and him and my mom walked out of the building.

"Let go of me." I said to the man and he did as I said. I walked over to Mikey who was now standing near the crowd but wasn't that close to it either.

I pulled him into a hug and held him as tight as I could as he cried onto my shoulder.

I would not let my dad near him, I would not let him touch him, and I would never tell Mikey what he said to me. That would hurt Mikey, make him even more scared.

So we stood there, him crying on to my chest and me holding him. Soon people walked out. Some stared at us for a while. I didn't care. Mikey and I soon left and drove home.

All I could hope for was everything get better, that my mom see through my dad, and my dad fucking die. I wanted him to die. He needs to die.

Okay I know it's short but I didn't have allot to say in this one. Comment and you will all be getting more!