A Kiss And I Will Surrender

What's Your Story?

Mikey's POV

I sat in a white chair next to the hospital bed my brother is laying in. Tubes running out him and needles stuck in him. I'm holding his hand and rubbing the back of it hoping he'll wake up soon and be okay.

That's right, my mom shot my brother and then herself. Gerard got shot in the upper part of his arm but it didn't kill him, he was just unconsciousness. That scared me too. What if he fell into a coma, I may never be able to really talk to him again. It's been four days since the shooting.

In those two day's I never once went to go see my mom in the hospital room she was staying in. On the third day a doctor came and told me she had passed away. I didn't care. I loved her, but she shot my brother, she shot the man I love.

I got up to go leave the room to look for some coffee. I had to walk to the main floor to get some from the cafeteria. As I took the elevator down from the fourth floor I got nervous. I all ways did when I was on the main floor. This is the floor where sick people will enter the hospital and it all ways scared me. I'm not sure why but it did.

I walked into the cafeteria and got some coffee. As I was pouring some into a clay mug some bumped into my back causing me to spill the coffee and the mug to shatter on the ground.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry." Said a voice coming from behind me. I turned around to see a man with dark brown hair that fell over his eyes. He was slightly short and was wearing black skinny jeans and a Black Flag shirt.

"Oh it's fine." I said instantly feeling a connection with him.

"Are you sure?He asked moving some of his hair out of his eye.

I nodded and bent down to pick up some of the shattered glass. A minute later the guy that bumped into me and starts picking up glass too and laying down some napkins to clean up the coffee.

"So what's you name?"He asked as we stand up to throw away the wet napkins and broken glass.

"Mikey. What's yours?" I asked back as I went to go make another glass of coffee.

"Frank"He says while fixing himself a glass of coffee too.

I asked him if he would like to sit with me while we drank our coffee. He agreed and we went and sat at the white plastic tables that were placed around the rooms.

"So why are you here?" He asked while taking a sip of his coffee.

"My brother is unconsions." I say not wanting to go into detail as to why.

"Okay. My dad is having surgery." He says. It shows that he doesn't want to talk about why his dad is having surgery and by the way he said it, he seems like he doesn't even like his dad.

We sit there in silence and drink our coffee. Finally we both finish.

"So what floor are you going too?" I ask.

"Fourth floor." He says and I tell him I am too. He smiled and nods as we make our way to the elevator and go to the fourth floor.

As we get off he starts walking the opposite. I can tell he doesn't want to go see his dad so I ask him if he wants to come with me to the room my brothers in. He nearly jumps in at the offer and walks with me in the room. As we walk in Gerard still hasn't woken and I slump down in my seat at the disappointment. Frank takes a seat on the other side of the room in a chair similar to mine.

"So that's your brother?" He asks staring at Gerard on the bed. I don't know why but he just stared at him and it makes me want him to leave. I don't know why but I don't want him to look at Gerard.

I nod at his question and he asks me what happened to him. I tell him. I fell like I need to tell someone. I couldn't tell Gerard and get a response but I could tell Frank.

When I was done telling my story he tells me how sorry he is. I left out everything before the night my mom came and I also left out why her wanting to shoot me for not letting my dad rape me. He didn't need to know that. No one needed to know that exept Gerard.

Frank and I talk and it turns out we are interested in a lot of the same stuff. He stay for a while and then tells me he has to go home but he'll be back tomorrow. I tell him bye and tell him to come back here tomorrow.

After that I'm left here with my brother. I move my chair closer to his bed and rest my hand on his stomach. His breathing lifting my hand and then lowering it causes me to rest my head on his bed and fall asleep.

Okay so comment!! I love to read all of your comments