A Kiss And I Will Surrender

My Thoughts On Today

Frank's POV

Right now I'm lying on my bed listening to Black Flag thinking about today's events.

1.[b/] I met Mikey by bumping into him.
2. I hung out with him all day
3. I saw the most gorgeous boy ever.

That's right. I walked into the room Mikey's brother Gerard was staying in and I couldn't stop staring. He was beautiful. I wanted to touch him so badly but I sensed Mikey wasn't liking it when I was looking at him. I don't know why but I could sense he wanted me to stop, so I did.

Mikey and I had a lot in common which was cool. I don't have very many friends....okay so I don't have any friends. Now I did though. Mikey was cool and I'm glad I bumped into him.

He asked me if I wanted to come back tomorrow and hang with him and I agreed. I'd much rather do that then go sit in the room my dad was staying in and sit there with my mom and dad.

My parents were extremely strict. They hated the clothes I wore, the way I wear make up, and the stuff I like. They ignore that.

One time I had my ex boyfriend over, my parents had no idea about him. My mom and dad weren't home and we had gotten extremely comfortable on the couch. He was straddling me and I we were both hard. Both of us were moaning so load that we didn't hear the front door open but we did here my mom scream. My boyfriend was pulled off of me and thrown out the door. We weren't going to stay together though anyways.

I had a nice talk that night. It was all about how I was just confused and curious. Since then I haven't had any friends and I'm not aloud to touch a guy. No guy wants to touch me anyway, I was too much of a freak. I could still think though, they couldn't stop me from doing that, even though they thought they could.

I slowly fell asleep in my bed and thought about tomorrow. I thought about seeing Mikey, and then about seeing Gerard.

Yes I'm started Franks POV. Sorry so short I just needed to put this chapter in.