A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Everythings Black Then It's All Back

Gerard's POV

Everything around me is black. I see nothing until the faintest line of light shines through in a straight lines. A little while later I realize everything is lit and white. I'm only looking up though. When I turn my head I see Mikey sitting in a chair with his head lying on the bed I'm in sleeping.

I don't know where I am or how I got here and start to freak. Flashes of the last things I saw were coming back to me.

My mom holding a gun up to Mikey.
A bang and me falling to the floor, and then another bang.

I start shaking which wakes Mikey with alarm and he tries to get me to stop. I finally do as he wraps his arms carefully around me, making sure not to touch the arm that was in an incredible amount of pain in at the moment.

"What happened?" I ask, as I take the free arm I have and wrap it around Mikey.

Mikey stands up as I lay my arm back down onto the white sheets.
"Well do you remember when mom came to the house threatening to kill us?" I shake my head and he goes on,"Well after she shot you she shot herself."

"Well did she die?"I ask feeling the tears in my eyes start to form.

Mikey looked down at the ground and that was his answer. I knew that she did. I burst out in to tears. Even though she shot me I still loved her. I all ways think I will.

She was my mom. Mikey and I had a stronger relationship with her. She loved us like a mother should. The relationship with my dad though, he beat us. He didn't support us like he should.

I cried and cried. Soon a nurse came in and and walked over to my bed. She gave me some median which made my arm stop hurting. I stopped crying. I was going to have to get used to it.

"Gerard I'm so sorry." Mikey said sitting on the bed next to my as my crying subsided.

"For what?" I asked as I took his hand and started rubbing the back of it with my thumb.

"Well if it wasn't for me none of this would have happened." He said shedding a few tears.

"Mikey that's not true. Okay. You didn't absolutely nothing wrong." I said bringing his face down to mine. I softly kissed his lips and as our kiss broke he looked at me and said, "Thank you for saving my life Gee, I love you so, so much."

"I love you too Mikey." And he leaned in to kiss me.

After that we sat in the room all night, never going to sleep. Mikey told me about someone he met here at the hospital and that he's supposed to be back tomorrow, his name is Frank. We talked about everything exept our parents. Neither one of us wanted to bring either one of them up for a while but with there deaths so close to each other I new there funeral would be on the same day and we were going to have to make the arrangements. I kept these thoughts in the back of my head though with the joy of being here and having Mikey here.

When my mom shot me and I heard the second band I was for sure she shot Mikey. I'm glad she didn't though. I'm not glad she shot herself either. I couldn't live without Mikey.

I need more comments. I love to read them!!