A Kiss And I Will Surrender

We Need To Come Out

Gerard's POV

It's been a week since I left the hospital and I was glad. Mikey and I have spend too much time there this month and we really needed to get away from it. We didn't like being in this house though. Well of course we didn't. Who would want to be in a house where there mother shot themselves, or in Mikey's case watched there mother die.

The date to both of my parents funeral was in three days. Mikey and I weren't as sad as we have been, we just come to say that we need to move on. There's nothing we can do about it.

Later today, well in about thirty minutes Frank is supposed to come over. Oh Frank. I've had very, very strange feeling towards him. Ones I want to snatch away and throw in a blender. Not hate feeling but liking feelings, more than a friend.

I know I love Mikey and I still really really do. It's just I have some feelings towards Frank but I plan on making them go away.

"What are you thinking about?" Mikey asked as wrapped his arms around my waist. We were in the kitchen getting some stuff to drink.

"Nothing in particular." I said back and then kissing him softly on the lips.

He un-wrapped his arms and took my hand as we made our way to the living room. Mikey sat down on the couch and pulled me down in his lap.

"Gerard what do you think Frank will say about you and I?" Mikey asked while running his hand up and down my thigh.

"I don't know. I don't think we should keep it from him though. If he's going to start coming over he needs to be comfortable around us, and we need to be comfortable around him." I said back.

"Then I think we should tell him today." Mikey said looking into my eyes.

I gave him another kiss and agreed to what he said. I really can't have that strong of feeling for Frank if I've agreed on telling him about me and Mikey. I hope he doesn't find it strange and run off though because Mikey and I really do need some friends.

Mikey and I just sat on the couch, well in my case in Mikey's lap, for a couple more minutes until someone knock on the front door.

I got off Mikey's lap and walked over to the door. When I opened it I saw Frank standing there with his hands shoved down his pockets.

"Come on in." I said opening the door a little wider showing he could come in.

Frank walked in the house and looked around a little while I shut the door.

"You can come and sit down Frank!" I heard Mikey yell from the living room. I laughed a little and walked Frank into the living room. I sat down next to Mikey while Frank sat down in the green chair.

We sat around in the living room for a while talking and all sorts of shit. Finally Mikey and I new it was time to tell Frank. By this time we've gotten to know each other pretty fucking well but Mikey and I being together was a big thing and we didn't need to keep it from him or it would just get harder to tell him down the line.

"Frank um.....Mikey and I need to tell you something." I said while fidgeting with my fingers. I can't say I wasn't nervous, I was. How could I not be though? Us being together is illegal and frowned down on by majority of the people.

"I'll tell him Gee." Mikey said sensing my nervousness. "Frank Gerard and I are a...together, like boyfriend together."

We both looked at Frank to see what his reaction was going to be and even though he seemed like an awesome guy I know we bother expected him to freak out and walk out, that being that last we would see of him. He didn't though.

"Guys that's cool. I kind of figured anyway. I mean I know you two are brothers and all but you can't stop love." Frank said smiling at both me and Mikey.

I was shocked I guess, but then again I wasn't. I smiled back and so did Mikey.

"Wow I expected different. Your the only understanding one we've met so far." Mikey said.

"Yea well it's easy being understanding with something you can in a way relate to." Frank said.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously, wondering how he could relate.

"Well I'm gay and my whole family disapproves of it and everything, so I guess you two being guys and being together makes it something I can relate to. It's the being brothers part I can't relate to though, but it's cool with me." Frank said.

After that we just talked some more and I felt more comfortable, and I could tell Mikey did too. It's really hard to keep our hands to ourselves instead of on each other. Now we could whenever we liked. We could have before but we didn't want to scare Frank away.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I wrote a new chapter and I'm sad to tell you it's going to be about three days until another chapter is up. I'm trying really hard to write new ones but I have a lot of shit going on right now. But when I post a new chapter up I'm putting two new ones up. So comment this one lots please!!!