A Kiss And I Will Surrender

What The Hell Am I Doing?!

Mikey's POV

Fucking hell! Why can't Frank just learn to knock?! I was just about to get in the shower and he comes barging in even though the light was on and you can hear the shower running all the way down in the livingroom! God, next time I see that guy, I'm going to kill him. But, I guess it was kind of.... hot? Yeah I'll go with hot, that he just decided to come in when I was naked. No! No, Mikey knock it off! You're with Gerard. I even told him what happened yesterday and he just started laughing. So I smacked him upside the head. Tee hee. Yeah I'm a bitch I know, but I don't care. Right now Gee went out to the store to buy some coffee and cigarrets and I'm left here all alone. I want company! Don't leave me alone I'm just a puppy! I think I'm on drugs. Sorry!
I heard a knock on the door and got up to answer it.
"Hey Mikey."
"Hi Frank."
"Can I come in?"
I shrugged and held the door open for him. He walked inside and plopped on the couch. Typical.
I sat next him and he turned to me.
"Look, Mikey I'm really sorry for walking in on you yesterday. I really didn't know you where down there."
"It's okay Frank, but I really don't see how you didn't here the shower running."
He just shrugged.
I shrugged too. Then I grabbed a sofa cushion and smacked him in the face with it.
He just looked really dumbfounded.
"Oh no you so did not just do that to my perfect face." He grinned at me.
"Oh I think I so just did do that to your "perfect" face." I started laughing. Then I felt something smack me in the face, hard.
I glarred at Frank. "Oh it's on bitch!"
"Bring it!"
We started beating each other with the cushions, then it ended up being a wrestling match on the floor. After about five minutes of wrestling, Frank finally pinned me to the ground.
"Ha! I won!"
I just stuck my tongue out at him.
He then stoped smilling and leaned down slowly. I knew what he was going to do, but I couldn't stop him. I found myself leaning up and slowly our lips touched. But I didn't feel anything. No spark, no fireworks. When I kiss Gee I can feel those. I pulled away and pushed Frankie off of me.
"I'm sorry Frankie, but I can't do this. I love Gee. I can't do this to him."
He nodded. But he didn't look sad. And when I looked at him, I only saw a friend. I didn't feel any atraction to him at all.
"It's okay Mikey. Truth is I didn't feel anything in that kiss."
"Me niether."
"So, friends?"
I smilled. "Forever."
We hugged. I wish that Gee would come home soon. I miss him. Just then, the phone rang. I quickly picked it up. "Hello?"
"Hello. Is this Micheal Way?"
"Yes. May I help you?"
"This is Dr. Anderson. I'm sorry to tell you, but your brother, Gerard Way, was involved in a car crash earlier today."
My heart stoped. I felt it just stop. Not my Gee. No. No not him. Anybody but him.
"I-is he alright?"
"He is in the operation right now."
"I'll be down in five." I hung up the phone and ran to put my shoes on.
"Mikey, what's going on?"
"Gee's been in a car crash. Can you give me a ride to the hospital?"
"Ofcourse. Come on lets go."
We got in Frank's car and he sped off to the hospital. The ride there felt like it took five hours and half way there I broke down. I just sobbed. I needed Gerard to live. He was my life if he dies now, I'll just fucking kill myself.

COMMENT PLEASE they get you skittles.