A Kiss And I Will Surrender

A Suprise At Home

1 week later.

Gerard's coming home! It has been one week since Gerard was admitted in the hospital and today he was given the okay to come home. His ribs have healed up very nicely and the stitches in his head have healed, so he can go home. Right now we were sitting on his bed, waiting for the doctor to come in with the paperwork that Gerard to sign for him to be able to go home.
"God I can't wait to get home. I'm sick of tired of being here and I want a decent cooked meal," Gerard said, smirking.
I smirked back at him. "Yeah well, you're just lucky I can cook."
He laughed and kissed my forehead just as the doctor came in.
"Alright Mr. Way. If you could just sing these papers you can leave."
Gerard signed the papers, picked up his bag and we walked out of the hospital to my car. We got in the car and and drove back home.
"So how have things been going between you and Frankie?" Gerard asked.
"Great. I think ever since that thing that happened between us, we've been a lot closer. I think our friendship got stronger," I said. And it was true. Ever since me and Frankie had that kiss, we've been much closer as friends now that we don't have the akwardness of 'feelings'.
"That's great," Gerard said smilling. He grabed my hand and laced our fingers together. I smilled at him.
"Mikey, have you lately how much I love you?"
"No."
"Well I do," Gerard said, kissing my knuckles.
I smilled. "I love you too." And after a few minutes of sitting in a confterable silence, we reached home. We got out of the car and made our way up to the front door. I took my keys out and unlocked the door. We stepped inside and I flicked the light switch on.
"SUPRISE!"
"Holy hell!" Gerard yelled.
"Ray? Bob?" I asked.
"Hey Mikey. Hi Gerard," Ray said.
"Oh my fucking God. How are you? We haven't seen you in forever," Gerard said, hugging Bob while I hugged Ray.
Ray and Bob were long time friends of ours, but we haven't seen them in a few years due to Bob living in Chicago and Ray moving to Minnesota.
"Assholes. You don't call or anything?" Bob asked.
"Well a lot has been going on here," I said.
"Yeah. Frank told us about your parents. Sorry guys," Ray said.
"Yeah. Me too," Bob said.
There was a silence.
"Okay, too akward. Come on guys, Gerard's home! Lets party!" Frank said.
We all laughed.
"Wait. There's something that I don't understand. How do you guys know each other?" I asked.
"Well Frank used to live in Chicago," Bob said.
"And he has friends in Minnesota that he visits a lot," Ray said.
"Oh."
After that we all partied and told tales about what's happpened over the past few years. We even told Ray and Bob about us and they accepted us. They even told us that they were dating each other and were going to move to Jersey soon. After a few hours everyone left and me and Gee went to bed.
"I'm so glad you're home, Gee," I said as we climed into bed.
"Me too babe," he said.
"I love you, Gee," I whispered.
"I love you too, Mikey," he whispered. We fell asleep with my head on his chest and his arm around my waist.

Comments get you updates and cookies