A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Smut

"Yes, Gerard. I'm sure," I whispered.
He kissed me softly and started to massage my chest with his hands as I threaded my fingers through his hair. He started to kiss ad bite my neck. I pulled his head down to my neck.
"Harder," I whispered.
He bit down harder and I felt the skin break. I moaned as he started sucking on the wound. He pulled me up and pulled my shirt over my head. He then attacked my chest with his mouth, taking a nipple in and biting down hard. I arched into his mouth and he ran his hands down my bare back. I pushed him away and lifted his shirt over his head before pulling us both back onto the bed and kissing him. He undid my pants and slid them down my legs and I did the same. All that was seperating us were our boxers.
Gerard started to grind our hips together and he kissed my chest again. He kissed his way down my chest to my belly botton and pulled off both of our boxers. He then pulled me into his mouth, hallowing his cheeks and sucking hard.
"Oh, Gerard...Yes! Oh more!" I moaned.
He pulled off of me and smirked when I groaned in frustration.
"The fun is just beging, Mikey," he whispered suductivly.
He leaned over to our bedside table and grabbed a bottle of lube. He coated two fingers with it and looked my in the eyes.
"Mikey, are sure you want to do this?" he asked.
"Yeas, Gerard. I want to do this. I need you," I said.
He nodded and moved his hand down to my enterance. He cirled my enterance with the tip of his finger and then slowly pushed it in. I hissed in pain and bit my lip to keep from crying out.
"Baby, are you okay?" he asked.
I nodded. "Just go."
Gerard leaned up to kiss me and pushed his finger the rest of the way in. After a few minutes, he pulled away from the kiss and and pulled out the now, three fingers. He grabbed the lube and spread in onto his hard cock. He positioned himself with my enterance and gently pushed in.
I cryed out in pain and felt tears run down my cheeks.
"No. Mikey, I can't do this. It's hurting you too much," he said.
I shook my head. "No, Gerard. I want this."
"I wont hurt you, Mikey. I love you too much," he said and started to pull out.
"Don't you dare," I hissed.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed him the rest of the way in. I screamed in pleasure as he hit my spot dead on.
"Oh God! Mikey, are you okay?" he asked.
"Oh fuck yes! Go, Gee," I screamed.
He started to thrust in and out slowly.
"Faster!" I maoned.
He started slaming into me. I pulled him down and kissed him hard. I battled agianst his tongue and eventually let him win. He explored my mouth, making sure that no place was untouched. I pulled away and moaned.
"Touch me."
He grabbed onto my hard dick and pumped me out of time with his thrusts, so I was getting pleasure all the time.
"Gee, I'm close," I moaned.
"Me too baby," he grunted.
After one more thrust, I came into his hand and all over his chest, screaming his name. I contracted around him and felt him come inside of me, screaming my name. He collapsed on top of me and kissed my chest as we came down from our orgasmic high. He pulled out of me and pulled me into his arms, kissing my forehead.
"That was amazing, Gee," I whispered.
He nodded.
"Mikey, I love you. So much," he whispered.
"I love you too, Gee," I said.
He kissed me and pulled me more against him. I snuggled up to him and we fell asleep.