A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Yodays Been Full Of Fun Events

Mikeys POV

Today's been full of fun events.
1. Gerard and I made out and came really close to having sex
2. Our mom walked in on us and then ran off with out saying a word. (Can't wait to see what happens when she does talk.)
3. Gerard and I told each other we love each other.

Yes full of events. Right now we are playing The Ultimate Alliance on PS3. I'm Wolverine and Gerard is Colossus. The only reason he's Colossus though is so he can pick everyone sorry ass up and throw them. It's funny though.

He sitting right next to me. I keep dying in the game because I can stop looking at him. It's funny that this morning I was sneaking glances at him because he didn't know how I felt about him and now I"m steel sneaking glances at him even though he does know how I feel.

"Mikey you died again." Gerard said and I looked over at the TV to see me lying on the ground and Gerard's player holding someone above his head. I started laughing and couldn't stop.

"Why are you laughing?" Gerard asked pausing the TV to look at me with a confused look.

I didn't reply I just kept laughing. I didn't even know why I was laughing. I guess it was just one of those times.

Soon enough Gerard was laughing too. I guess for the same reason I was. I stopped laughing and so did Gerard, both our faces red and tears running down them.

"Your weird." Gerard said.

"You are too." I said back looking at him.

He shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"So I don't want to play anymore. I keep dying." I said

"Well if you stopped staring at me you wouldn't die but I don't want to play anymore either." He said laughing at the fact that he saw me staring at him. I turned red from the fact of him knowing I was staring. I'm really bad at hiding things.

"Well then what do you want to do?" I asked.

Gerard didn't say anything for a while. He slowly got up and sat in my lap and started kissing me. I was surprised at his actions at first. I mean our mom was upstairs probably still in shock from what she walked into earlier. I didn't care though so I kissed him back.

Gerard started standing up, pulling me up with him. I lead me over to his bed, which was the closest and pushed me down on to it which broke our kiss. He got on top of me, straddling me, and started kissing my neck. I moaned slightly as I formed a hard on. I felt him get a hard on too so he started grinding his crotch against mine. He was still kissing my neck and I started moaning at each grind.

Gerard then shot up off me.

"What?" I asked.

"I just head the front door close." He said getting off me and standing up.

"Dad's home."

"Mhm."

"Well then lets wait and see what happens." I said frustrated with everyone bothering us.

So Gerard and I sat on the bed waiting for our dad to come storming down the basement stairs to yell at us. To tell us to get out but it never came.

"Gerard! Mikey! Dinners Ready!" Our mom yelled from upstairs.

I looked over at Gerard who looked as confused as me.

"Maybe she won't tell him" I said.

"Maybe. But if she does and if anything does happen then I want to let you know I love you." He said and gave me a quick kiss before starting up the stairs.

"I love you too." I said following him up.

So comment!!! I'll love you forever if you do.