A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Hair Pulling And A Knife

Mikey's POV

It grew dark outside and both me and Gerard were yawning like crazy.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I said to Gerard who was still staring at the game on the TV.

"Me too." He said turning off the system and throwing down the controller.

I went over to my bed and Gerard went to his. We shared the same but sadly not the same bed. I wanted so badly to sleep with him tonight. To cuddle with him. Gerard said it would be too dangerous though so I guess I have to sleep alone tonight.

I looked over at Gerard who was taking his top off. I started staring. I all ways tried not to on other night when he stripped down to his boxers before bed but now that we were....together I could stare all I want.

He slowly took his shirt off, then his pants. Oh he did it so slowly and seductively too. He knew I was watching and he wanted to torcher me so badly right now.

After he was down to his boxers he looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and then quickly got undressed and got under the blankets.

I turned the lamp beside my bed on and Gerard went to go to the lights off. He came back over to my bed once they were off.

"Goodnight." He said and bent down to kiss me.

Oh it was the best goodnight I'd ever gotten. I smiled as he walked away.

"Goodnight Gerard." I said back as he layed down.

I turned the lamp off and slowly went to sleep with a smile on my face.

About three hours later I woke up to someone grabbing my hair to pull me up. I tried to scream but my voice was muffled. I felt for my mouth and felt tape wrapped over it. I couldn't see who was doing this.

Once this person had me up by pulling my hair he pushed me up against the wall, silently. He wasn't trying to make any noise and I could tell.

He spun me around and I came face to face with my dad. What the fuck. My dad. Was he beating me.

He was smiling and he slowly leaned forward and started kissing my neck. Biting it hard and I felt blood run down my neck and underneath my shirt.

"Now I'm going to remove the tape and if you make any noise what so ever I swear to go I'll stab you." My dad whispered in my ear and then brought up a knife to show me he was serious. I nodded in response and he ripped the tape off without warning. I now had tears rolling down my face and I could feel myself shaking.

My dad crashed his lips with mine, I tried pushing him off but he showed me the knife and I stopped.

He then moved his hands down my body until he came to the rim of my shirt. He put his hands under my shirt and started rubbing my chest.

He then lifted my shirt and then he did his, holding the knife close.

He pressed himself against me and started biting my neck once again, harder and harder each time.

He moved his lips to my chest, biting down it 'till he reached the rim of my boxers.

He looked up at me and smirked. I just wanted to knee him in the balls then and there but that would result in me getting stabbed to death.

My dad started pulling my boxers down. He started kissing my legs and everything when my boxers were around my feet.

He then stood up and took his pants off, then his boxers which then revealed his hard on.

Seriously he had a fucking hard on. How can you get a hard on when you raping someone.

He looked down at it and then up at me. No fucking way.

"Suck it." He whispered.

I shook my head.

''I said suck it." He said and kneed me in the stomach. I fell to the floor in plain and when I looked up my dads dick my in my face.

I just sat there I was not going to put that things in my mouth. I didn't care if he stabbed me or whatever but I'm not going to suck my dad off.

My dad kicked me again and again until he finally realized that I"m not going to suck his dick.
Would you?

"I told you I would stab you Mikey. I told you I was serious." My dad then pulled the knife back. I closed my eyes and expecting to get stabbed but it never came. I looked up to see Gerard holing the knife back.

"Boy you don't want to do that." My dad said coldly.

"Why the fuck not?" He asked just as coldly as my dad.

"Because if you stab me you ass will be in jail and then you would just leave Mikey home with me. I could do whatever I wanted then." He said laughing.

"Who said I was going to stab you anyways? Just leave and we'll forget about it. I won't call the cops and say you were trying to rape your son if you just get out of our room." He said still holding the knife.

What the hell was he talking about. I wanted to tell. I didn't want to stay here with a dad that tried to rape me.

"Fine I'll go." My dad said and pulled up his pants and put his boxers on. He walked up the stairs and was then gone. I looked up at Gerard he threw the knife down and rushed over to me.

I was still crying and shaking even harder than before. Gerard wrapped his arms around me and was rubbing my back.

"I don't want to stay here G-Gerard." I said crying.

"Don't worry were not. Let's pack our stuff and go stay at a motel for a while, until we find our own place." He said kissing the top of my head.

I nodded in agreement and got up. I put my boxers back on the shirt I was sleeping in on. I went over to the draws put some pants on and grabbed a suitcase as Gerard was doing the same with his stuff on the other side of the room.

After we were packed we realized the only way to leave was by going upstairs and out, there was one small window here that a dog couldn't fit through.

He looked upstairs and then over to me. I nodded and grabbed his hand. About three stairs from the top I started shaking and crying all over again.

Gerard looked at me and then kissed me on lips and that all told me it was going to be okay. I was safe with Gerard.

Gerard opened the door and we walked out. We walked through a hall that lead to the living room. When we got to the living I saw my dad sitting in his chair, wide awake. I grabbed Gerard's hand even tighter.

Our dad didn't say anything and we just kept walking, suitcases rolling behind us.

We finally made it out the door and got into Gerard's car. We then drove away in the darkness away from our mom and dad. That though made a smile crawl across my face. Never would I have to see them again.

Leave me lots of comments. I love to read them!!