A Kiss And I Will Surrender

I'm In Love With Mikey Way

Gerards POV

We were in the car after leaving our house...old house. I looked over at Mikey expecting him to be crying or shaking but he wasn't. He was smiling. I was confused.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Because I don't have to see them again." He said still smiling.

At that I smiled too. He was right. We didn't have to see them again and that was good.

I never expected my dad to do something like that. He sometimes hit us but that's if we did something incredibly bad. Like loving your brother and making out with him in the kitchen. I thought he would hit us about that but now I know why. He wanted Mikey for a fuck. It pissed me off.

I woke up to loud whispering and whimpering. I heard 'suck it' and was up and out of bed. I stayed quiet though. I then saw Mikey down on his knees with no clothes on and my dad standing in front of him also naked. Mikey's neck was bleeding as well as his chest and my dad had a hard on.

When I saw the knife I ran over there and I got there just on time.

I didn't know where we were going to stay. Mikey was still in school but I didn't know if he still wanted to go.

"Are you still going to go to school?" I asked Mikey.

"Yea. This is our last week and we have exams then I have graduation the next week." He said looking over at me.

"Okay then I'll pick the motel that closest to the school." I said.

"Thank you Gerard." Mikey said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Saving me. Getting me away from them." He said.

"It's because I love you Mikey." I said back.

"I love you too." He said and put his hand on my knee.

We drove to the motel that was closes to the school. We got one room and headed up to the second floor and to the room number assigned to us. We were both tired so we decided to just go to bed.

I got undressed back down to my boxers but this time I just got undressed. Even though Mikey was watching I didn't want to torcher him like I did earlier.

He did the same. When he pulled his shirt off I saw the bite marks and the dried blood that our dad had did to him. I walked over to him and touched him chest. He winced at the pain when he did and I pulled back, not wanting to hurt you.

"Mikey I'm so sorry he did that to you."

"If fine Gerard. I'm just glad to be away from him."

"Me too. I would never let him hurt you."

"I know." Mikey said and leaned in to give me a quick kiss.

I went into the bathroom and came back with a wet rag to wash off the dried blood. Once I was done we got in bed and snuggles really close to each other. Mikey's head buried in my chest and I layed there and stroked his hair.

I loved him. I all ways have. He made everything better and I would all ways be there for him. Through thick and thin. I know it was wrong but to me it was right in every way.

I loved my brother more than a brother should. I was in love with Mikey Way.

So comment!! If I don't write another chapter tonight then I'll write more tomorrow! All your comments make my fucking day!!!!!!!!