Arches

Friends? Have you met this guy?

With gabes mouth pressed to my shoulder and his cock up my ass i felt good,i moaned loudly and all of a sudden is lips were removed and he was staring down at me."Did i tell you to make noise you stupid whore?!?!" His eyes are filled with anger and all i can do is whimper, then his palm connects with my face and all i can do is bite my tongue.He pulls out and gets dressed but i stay still "get dressed and leave if i want you i'll find you..."

I scramble into my clothes and rush out the door and down the street,i rub my thumb over my cheek;this isn't the first time today he's hit me. After the whore left and we had been sitting on the couch i tried to apologize again but he got mad and told be not to bring it up again,so i said i was sorry again and he back handed me.I really like him so i guess hitting me isn't so bad,at least he didn't stab me or something.

I'm walking down the street when i come up to the liquor store, i bite my lip studying the neon sign that reads open. Finally after a moments debate i go inside the clerk watches me as i pick up a case of beer, he looks me up and down and takes my id."you don't look like a boy kiddo..." I roll my eyes sliding over a twenty from my pocket."keep the change..." He nods as i leave well with no place to be i guess i can really go anywhere,i walk through the park until i find a small little secluded area near the water.

I open the first beer and as soon as the cool liquid runs over my tongue i feel an immediate sense of calm,i get to my fifth when i hear his voice "William? Kid ¿donde esta? " I sigh how'd he find me is something i'd love to learn."Here..." I hear the brush being moved and soon he's standing in front of me, "you leave my side for less than half an hour and this is what you get into?"

" I - I guess...." he sighs and sits Down beside me, "what am I gonna do with you?" I shrug sipping from the bottle in my hand. "your kinda needy William you gotta learn that I'm not always gonna find you or be there to correct you." okay then that's good to know I think." come on now I have a party to hit up and your gonna come with me." he says it in a tone that's more a demand over anything.

" What if I just wanna stay here?" so maybe I wanna challenge that tone, even houh I'm slightly scared of the out come. He grins smugly " then you won't have such a pretty little face." So I get up and he does as well grabbing my arm tightly, it's probably gonna bruise later... We walk down the streets and as we go on I'm feeling a little more uncomfortable with each step.

We get to this run down place which looks like it should be in a horror movie, as soon as we step inside the musics blaring and I feel Gabe let go of my arm. We find a spot near A really beat up old couch, he makes me sit and he leans agains the arm. " Hey Ryan over here!" I glance to where he's waving.Ryan walks over but as I watch him he doesn't carry the same umph he usually does.

He and Gabe chat as I look around the room, when I look back ryan's gone and Gabes dissapearig; oh great I'm alone. I start searching around trying to find him again , I don't know anyone here and my nerves are getting to me." hey there beautiful," I turn and this big black guys staring at me; smile plastered on his face.

"H- hi..." he laughs stepping closer he's quiet nice looking actually, " what's your name darling?" "wi- William " he smiles brighter steppig just a bit closer." How cute it suits you anywY you here with someone?" I blink a few times the thought of Gabe comig back to me." ki- kinda I lost him..." he nods as the music gets a little louder and a great song begins to pound through the speakers.

"You mind dancing with me this is totally my jam!" I can feel my cheeks going pink " o-okay.." He takes my hand and leads me onto he make shift dance floor, he places his hands on my hips and it's nice his touch is some what .... Gentle and soft like he thought I was porcaline or something, I move my hips letting the infectious beat carry me away .

Then I turn his hands remain on my hips but now I can look into his eyes, " Wh- what's your name?" he laughs as I guess he realizes he never gave it." Travis sorry bout that usually I can give my name before dancing with a beautiful boy," okay now I know I'm going red.Why is he being so nice? It's weird but so good all at the same time , like a bitter sweet feeling.

I'm enjoying my self alittle too much, when everyone starts to stir from the sheer volume of the sounds from upstairs...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please! We update faster if we have motivation. :(