Arches

i'm fine

So after last nights event i have taken it upon myself to safety proof my room, tape my curtains down and add locks to my window; am i paranoid yes.I mean am i the only person who thinks that would be creepy? I hope not, anyway i'm just walking over to the group when i trip and fall flat on my face; ow... Everyone around me laughs and i just pick myself up and hurry to my seat next to spencer.

"Umm bill.." I don't respond because i'm too busy fixing my binder, it's no an utter mess... "Dude calm down are you okay?" "I'm fine.." I squeak not even realizing how high my tone was, why is this such a problem for me?"Your not fine your acting funny now spill.." I take a breath "i'm fine perfectly calm and nothing has changed that, or will ever change that." I wait until they shrug it off before letting my posture fall and my eyes wander.

I spot gabe in the corner with his little group and would i like to hide right now? yes please but i know i can't so i just watch as girl after girl is seated on his lap, i don't care but a part of me wishes it was me on his lap; but then again with his eyes dead set on the guy he's talking with i could care less.

The bell sounds and gretta links my arm walking me to class,"now you need to take a volume this isn't the bilvy we can all tolerate." I smile relaxing just a little i mean why am i so worked up anyway? I take my seat and pull out my book, time to get carried off in my thoughts; let myself get immersed in the words. Then i hear him and ever so slyly i look over my book watching him sit down, he doesn't even turn around all class.

The class drags on and i'm finding relief maybe i'm being paranoid...

*^*^*^*^**^*^
"Now william.." "But mom!!!" She huffs dropping her dish rag "no buts your going to your aunts funeral, she loved you very much.." I raise an eye brow "how can she love me if she didn't know i existed? I didn't even know dad had another sister until right now.." She rolls her eyes "don't fight with me young man, now go to your room and pick out a suit.."

I make sure to stomp up the stairs she doesn't get me, she never has and never... Okay there was a point and time she got me... The point before i became open i guess, she kinda hates me now;but whatever i can live with that i think....
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry guys i wanted to update and i know this isn't the best i chop my own head off for it..