Status: Active

The Fallen

o1o

Frank’s P.O.V

“You okay, man?” Mikey asked as I sat down next to him.

I stayed quiet for a moment, “Uh, ya. I’m just… thinking, I guess. Mikey, have you ever had something happen to you and you don’t know if it’s good or bad?”

Mikey nodded, “That’s what happened when my best friend Jeph kissed me. I didn’t know whether I liked him or not, that was before I was sure that I was bisexual. Eventually, we dated, but he moved away.”

“So, uh, things just sort of, sorted themselves out?”

“Well, ya. I didn’t know I had feelings for him until he kissed me. Then I just mulled it over, and told him once I was sure. What happened, Frank?” Mikey scanned my face.

“Oh,” I thought about what I was gonna say, “That same thing just sort of happened to me. I know I’m gay, but I didn’t, well, I still don’t, know if I have feelings for him.”

Mikey raised an eyebrow, “May I ask who was it?”

“Gerard.”

Mikey’s P.O.V

“You’re joking, right?”

He shook his head.

I stood, preparing to go yell at my step brother again, but Frank grabbed my arm, “Please don’t be mean to him. He’s torn enough now… He’s upset by my reaction. He… well when he kissed me he thought he was dreaming. I think it had something to do with the dreams I was telling him about.”

“What dreams?” I asked sharply.

Frank looked startled, “Uhh, well, I’ve been dreaming of a black Angel.”

My eyes widened. No wonder Gerard had assumed he was dreaming. Frank was having premonitions of Gerard. I wasn’t even supposed to know what Gerard was, but one day I walked in on him changing and I saw his wings.

I was frantic, I flew into hysterics and it took Gerard and hour and several death threats to calm me down and keep me quiet. That’s why I got so nervous when Frank asked me about Gee being human.

“Mikey?” Frank asked, snapping me out of my reverie.

“Y-ya?”

“Can you, I mean, do you think you could help me with the dreams?” He sounded terrified to be asking for help.

I cast a glance at Gerard, “I- yes. Give me a moment.”

I strode over to Gee’s table, “Gerard, he’s having premonitions of you.”

Gerard didn’t react except to nod absently. He was staring at the table, not moving his eyes. Finally, he spoke, “Mikey, what are we going to do? What if he… finds out?”

“Well, you love him, don’t you?”

He nodded, meeting my eyes at last.

“Then maybe it’s time to tell him. Before he dreams and finds out… “

Gerard sighed heavily, “What I would give to be a human at this point.”

~

That Night

Frank’s P.O.V

As soon as I got home, I forgot about my homework and researched Fallen Angels on the computer. A ton of sites popped up, and I clicked on one called mythopedia.org.

The article said:

Fallen Angels are Archangels that have been stripped of their power and ranking for committing a crime against the Archangel society and/or breaking a major rule. Depending on the severity of the crime, Angels can be either tainted, which consists of their wings turning black and shrinking slightly, though the Angel can still used them to fly, or stripped, in which the Angel looses its wings all together. The stripping of an Angel’s wings is a painful process that is usually only done when said Angel has done one or more of the following:

Committing a personal or public offence against the head Archangel
Murder or Rape of an Angel (Yes, despite Angels being dead souls, they can be killed)
Murder or Rape of a human
Using outlawed magic to obtain illegal substances
Revealing your identity to a human
Falling in love with a human

When and Angel falls, a human dies. It is not known if the human must have a connection with the Fallen Angel. The Fallen Angel does not become human. It remains a half-Angel life, and often, the other half of its soul is taken over by a demon of sorts. It is said that when an Angel looses it’s wings, its soul is ripped as well, though the lesser of Fallen who still possess their wings have torn souls as well.

When an Angel falls, it is forced to feed on the flesh and blood of the living. One of the most devastating of facts about The Fallen is that they can blend so seamlessly into our society. Your best friend could be one, your teacher, your neighbor. The only good thing about these creatures is that they cannot reproduce. There are no known ways to kill them.

Behavior/things to look for consists of mood swings, attached behavior, changing of eyes, ability to blend with shadows, mind-speaking ability, persuasiveness, bad tempers, irrational anger/ sadness, and dream-walking. If you believe you have found a Fallen, watch yourself, these creatures are not to be messed with.

I gulped. It all made sense. But I was terrified. Who did I know who fit all of these categories? I gulped nervously. I knew I’d been convinced he wasn’t a human, but was he really a bloodthirsty monster?

I decided I would confront Gerard about what I was thinking. No matter the consequences.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it comes~ Comment? Sorry, It's rather filler-like. Oh, and By the way, all that info came from my mind. I don't know if there's even a mythopedia website, but none of that was copy and pasted. I don't roll that way.