Status: Active

The Fallen

o16

A Week Later; on Saturday

Gerard’s P.O.V

I was woken in the middle of the night by an angry voice to my right. I sat up and whipped my eyes. Frank was sitting next to me, his face contorted with anger, his cell phone held up to his ear.

“No, no. I don’t understand why you kick me out of the house mercilessly, then a week and a half later you finally decide you care enough to give me a call. No way in hell am I telling you were I am.”

He was talking to his mom, but the phone wasn’t loud enough for me to hear what she was saying back to him. He snorted.

“Right, mother, “ He replied sarcastically, “Sure, you care about me. You kicked me out on the street where I could have gotten raped, or shot. If you cared about me, you would have loved me even though I’m gay If you cared about me, you wouldn’t have kicked me out. Fuck you.”

When he stopped talking, I leaned in and heard his mother’s voice, “Frankie, dear, please, where are you? Who are you with? Is it that boy who was at our house?

Frank made to glance at my sleeping form, but when he saw I was awake, he took the phone from his ear and whispered, “I’m sorry I woke you up, baby. I wanted to get up and go outside, but I got distracted by my mother’s interrogating.”

I smiled as he put the phone back to his ear. I shifted myself and pulled him in between my legs, resting my chin on his head. He snuggled into me and made a noise of contentment.

“Frank? Are you still there?” His mom said.

“I’m here, but not for long. I’m sleeping outside a motel, Gerard isn’t with me. I’m alone, I’m cold and I hate you for doing this to me.”

He hung up. “You aren’t cold or alone, are you?” I whispered.

Frank put his phone on the desk by my bed and pressed against me, “Hell no. But that’ll eat at her conscience.”

We sat like that until dawn light began to filter through the small window at the top of my wall. I hadn’t realized his mother had called so late.

“How come she called so late?” I murmured, my lips brushing his ear.

Frank’s eyes were closed and he was nestled into my chest, “Mmm, I don’t know. She just wanted to bitch at me because I haven’t called her. Can you fucking believe that? She’s complaining that I didn’t call her when she kicked me out. What a cunt.”

“She is your mom, Frank,” I reminded him.

He shifted himself and pressed his face into my neck,”I know, but the conniving bitch kicked me out for being gay. If that’s the price I have to pay for being with you, It’s worth it.”

Frank kissed my neck lovingly, and I stroked his hair before we moved into a laying position and tried to get to sleep.

~

When I woke up for the second time that day, Frank wasn’t in my arms anymore. I was surprised, because I usually woke before he did. I got up and, whipping my eyes, stumbled up the stairs and into our living room. Frank was yelling at Mikey as Mikey kicked his ass at Call of Duty World at War. I smiled.

“I hope you two weren’t making out before I came up here.” I said, leaning against the wall and watching them.

Mikey abruptly paused the game and leapt to his feet, staring at me, “So what if we did? You should know by now that Frankie loves me more that you.”

I stared at him for a long, long time. Frank eventually gave it away by falling off the couch laughing at my expression of utter disbelief and Mikey’s of conviction.

“Yea, little brother, you only wish you could get a man as sexy as Frankie here,“ I said as I walked over to them and sat on Mikey.

He screamed from under me, “Oh good lord, this is the end! I see the light. Is that you, Pumpkins? It’s okay, I’ll be joining you in heaven! Frank, tell my mother I love her….”
Mikey made a series of gagging and groaning noises to suggest I killed him.

I smiled at Frank and asked, “Wanna rape his body with me?”

“Jesus, get off me NOW!” Mikey screamed like a small child.

I complied, sitting in between him and Frank. Mikey was clutching his heart and whispering, “Dear Jesus..” under his breath.

“Damn, Mikey, you’re reacting like I sucked you off instead of sitting on you. Does my ass feel that good?”

He screamed that I’d raped him and ran up the stairs to hide in his room. The laughter exploded from my mouth, as well as Franks, and for at least fifteen minutes, we slumped against each other laughing till it hurt and trying to find our breath.

“Aww, now I have no one to play Call of Duty with.” He said sadly.

“I’ll play with you.”

~

After Frank and I had showered (Not together, I know what you’re thinking. Perverts- M.W) and had asked Donna nicely if we could go to the mall today. She agreed, saying it was good for Frank to get out of the house for once.

But Frank, being as gay as he is, decided he didn’t like the way his band tee, which was so faded you couldn’t read what band it was, fit on him, so he ran downstairs to change. He was back with a “Black Flag” tee. But as we were walking out the door, he decided he wanted to wear a belt.

He took at least ten minutes to locate a belt, and then he concluded he didn’t want to wear that particular belt, so he went in search of another one. I spent the whole time lying on my couch, until the doorbell rang.

I got to my feet and answered it. The face I saw was one I’d hoped I’d never see again.

“Well, hello, Gerard.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Any guesses on who it is? I'll post whoever gets it right.

Guys, I really need your help. I want to start my Waycest, but if you guys aren't going to read it, tell me so I don't waste the time typing. Okay, a lot of you think that's nasty, and rightly so, but really, the love between two people shouldn't be affected by who their mother was, or their last name. You can't help who you're attracted to, and obviously it's all made up, but the love between the two of them can be some of the most delicate and beautiful, when written correctly. I'm sorry, but I really, really, need you guys to tell me your thoughts. Don't spare my goddamn feelings. Please, PLEASE comment and tell me if you'd read my Waycest, if you hate the idea, whatever. Guys, I really need you at this point. Please.