Status: Active

The Fallen

o18

Frank’s P.O.V

I don’t know why I got so mad, but he did lie to me. I can’t remember why I didn’t just give him time to come around. It’s like something possessed my to leave the house, the place I was safe… exactly like someone possessed me. The entire memory is fuzzy…

And I have to get back. My instinct is telling me something very not-good is going to happen. Something very, very, very not-good. I’m about to turn around and head back when I find myself quite suddenly in an alley.

Okay, what the hell?

I look around frantically to see a black cat with chips of ice for eyes staring at me. It takes several steps towards me, and even though it’s a cat, I find myself terrified. I back away from it, but it’s driven me against the alley wall. I swallowed nervously, my eyes not leaving those cold blue ones. The cat was a foot from me before it sat down and smiled.

The fucking cat fucking smiled at me. My eyes widened. So did the cat’s smile. Then it spoke, “Well, it’s only natural to be afraid, dear.”

“Uhh, cats don’t t-talk,” I managed to choke out.

It nodded. And then it lunged for my throat.

And suddenly it was much larger than a cat, about the size of a lion. That, and it had wings. Its teeth sunk into my neck, missing my windpipe by inches.

The thing dragged my to my knees and flung me back against the opposite alley wall. I panted and tried to stand, but the cat-thing was on my in a second.

It’s claws ripped open my arms easily, leaving my bleeding heavily. I screamed for help, in vain. It raised a claw and cut a deep crescent under my right eye. I shook.

The thing shredded my shirt and used it’s claws to carve some weird mark into my chest. The pain was unbearable, and beginning to blind me. Everything was red, a terrible, intense, throbbing red. I was falling away from my body, the pain was driving me into a dark corner of my mind.

I felt intense pressure on both wrists and I screamed before slipping into unconsciousness.

Gerard’s P.O.V

I was reckless with anger. I didn’t have a shirt with me, I’d discarded it in my hurry to take to the air. As I landed jarringly, impact shot up my spine and I fell into the wall. I recovered quickly, folding my wings and beginning to run.

I didn’t know where he was, but I could lock in on Gemini’s signature because she’s a demon. I increased my pace, using back roads to avoid causing a scene. I was getting closer to her, I could feel the throbbing in my head getting harder.

I turned down a narrow street, hopped a fence, and turned the corner of a dimly-lit alley. There she was, the size of a lion, crouched low over Frank’s still body. I couldn’t tell if he was breathing, but I approached Gemini from behind, grabbing her throat and squeezing hard.

She made a chocking noise, and attempted to lash out at me, but failed miserably. She writhed, but I was cutting off blood flow and air supply. She went limp. With all the force I had, I threw her body against the wall opposite. There was a sickening crunch as many of her bones shattered.

I fell onto my knees in front of Frank and gingerly shifted him into my lap. He was bleeding. A lot. I was tempted to drink, because I hadn’t in months. I also knew it would help. The saliva of a Fallen Angel contains properties that numb and heal. Like a vampire bat. Or a vampire. Eww.

I bent down and cleaned the blood from his chest and waist. I realized how sexual this would be if he was awake and not bleeding. Hmm…

I cleaned him as best I could, feeling slightly bloated afterwards. He was no longer bleeding from any of the wounds, but I was afraid to move him in case it caused the wounds to begin bleeding again. I did what I could, trying to warm his body with mine. After an hour or two, Gemini stirred.

I walked over to her and snapped her neck. She was dead, and I couldn’t waste the energy in her flesh and blood, so I ripped her open and ate her. Not like she didn’t deserve it for hurting Frank. I felt stronger after the meal. I just wish I could feed Frank similarly, but he’d probably die.

Which is what I’ve been trying to put off. I didn’t want to leave him, though I had been tempted to go buy him a blanket. Nights in Jersey get fucking cold at night. It was dark, and though I could see perfectly in the dark, I knew no human could. I pulled him closer to me and lifted him, one arm under his knee, the other under his shoulder blades.

I was strong, but not majorly so, so I thanked whoever was watching us that he was so small. I snapped open my wings and leapt off the ground with a powerful downward thrust. After several more, we were above the buildings. It was an amazing experience to fly, even more so with someone you love, I only wished he was conscious so he could feel it with me.

~

We got home in one piece, and I lay Frank in my bed before finding Mikey.

“Watch him.” I said. Mikey nodded and went to my room to watch Frank sleep.

I, I had some business to attend to involving the near-murder of my boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHAHAHAHA AT LASSSTTT!!!! Srry, babes. I was in the hospital with my best friend Nikki She'll be released by Saturday, though, Comment. Ima try and shower you with updates. Ain't I awesome?