Status: Active

The Fallen

oo2

Gerard’s P.O.V

I chuckled lightly at his reaction to the threat I had just forced upon him. I saw the realization clearly dawn on his face as him mind worked out what was really going on, followed by a look of intense resistance.

He knew what I was doing, or rather, he was under the impression he knew what I was doing. And he thought he could fight it.

'Once you see what I have planned for you, honey, you won’t wanna fight.'

I debated skipping class to spend more time screwing with Frankie’s head. It’s not like the teachers here provide me with any information I didn’t already know…

I watched him from far away as my schoolmates flooded out of the cafeteria and down separate hallways to find their classes. Frank stood there, in the center of the cafeteria, for another moment, and, casting a glance behind him, headed out to his next class. Frank moved down the center hallway, heading towards the science rooms. I followed him silently, sticking to the shadows that gathered in the dimly-lit science hallway.

As Frank opened the door and stepped into the pre-AP Biology classroom, I fled to the bathroom across the hallway. With the luck I’d had to find Frank shared my lunch period, I hoped his bladder would will him to visit this bathroom.

I leaned against the wall by the door, if he came in, I could block him from escaping. I have such a maniacal mind…

My wish came true about ten minutes later as the door opened and Frankie came in, taking a step towards the urinals. I shifted myself in front of the door just as he turned and saw me. I smiled demonically at him

“Hey, Kitten. Did you miss me?”

Frank’s P.O.V

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, I knew he had a plan. I didn’t know what, but my eyes widened just looking at him.

He was advancing on me slowly, like fucking Jason or something, only without the chainsaw. I wish he had a chainsaw, at least that way the threat wouldn’t be so veiled, at least that way, I could know I would die. Rather than the half-demonic half-adoring glint in his eye that scared me shitless.

Gerard stepped out from the shadows, tossing his hair from his face and advancing on me. He turned so he could align himself parallel to my body, taking another step towards me. I stepped back, and my back hit the bathroom wall.

I swallowed dryly. I hated to admit it, but up close, he was amazingly gorgeous. His eyes shone with lusty fire and glinted. He was pale, ghostly pale, that’s what he reminded me most of, a ghost…. His features were sharp, almost jagged, but not in a way to make him seem boney, more to throw shadows over his face that seemed to add to his intimidation. His lips were slightly chapped, and his black hair fell over his face in a way that made him look even more like a predator surveying his prey.

Gerard advanced again, his body now pressed against mine. That smirk, the one that made me feel that he new more than he was letting on, was back. He leaned down so his lips brushed my ear, as he did so, I felt my heart flutter and my breathing get faster.

“ Hi there, Frankie-boy,” His voice had a lustful purr to it.

“Uh….H-hi Gerard…” I mumbled, staring at the dirty tile flooring.

I only just came to the conclusion that I was trembling. Gerard pressed himself more fully against me, pinning my arms to my sides. He noticed my shivering and whispered, “Are you cold…. Because I could make you warmer, I think…”

My face burned, which was the reaction he was going for, I think, “Gerard… Stop….I hardly know you…”

He made a timid noise like a whimper deep in his throat, “But I want you to know me…”
He dropped his hands to my waist and slipped his fingers under my shirt just enough to brush them along my hipbones.

Most unfortunately, my body began to react to his body, his fingers on my waist and how warm he was. It was only inevitable that he noticed it…

“Oh, Kitten, did I do that?” he asked rather smugly, eyeing the bulge in my pants. We both knew the answer to that question, so I opted to stare at the floor rather than answer him.

Quite suddenly, he attacked my neck with his lips and teeth, sucking and biting on my tender skin. I fought to suppress a moan, but it slipped past my slightly parted lips. After another tantalizing second, I gained the composer to speak, “Gerard, s-stop….Please…”

He pulled away, smiling a deadly half smile before he whispered, “Alright, alright…. I’ll be seeing you soon, Kitten.”

With that, he kissed my forehead and in a moment he was gone. I slid to the dirty floor and placed my head between my knees. It was a position I took up whenever I was confused or upset. As I sat, I heard a voice sound clearly in my head, as though he was right beside me, "Oh, you can run, Kitten, but no matter where you go, I will find you. ery soon, I'll be all you can think about... Then you will come find me...."

I sat there for a long time, at least two periods, before I snapped out of it, collected my stuff from pre-AP Biology and ditched the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry updates took so long. I broke down earlier because Mibba deleted this entire story, and I know it's short, bare with me, but there's a lot more. I hope you enjoy it. If anyone can guess what exactly Gerard is, I'll give you a virtual cookie and mention you in the next chapter. Comment if you have a guess/ anything to sayyy.... <3