Status: Active

The Fallen

o21

Frank’s P.O.V

I woke suddenly; I felt a very strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I pulled myself into a sitting position, and I felt a twinge of pain as my wounds stretched. I would have though Gerard would have re-applied his saliva to keep my wounds numb, but it wasn’t essential.

I did want to find him, though. I staggered to my feet, moving carefully to avoid damaging my frail body. Climbing the stairs slowly, I reached the lower level to find neither Mikey, nor Gerard here, either.

They must be upstairs, then.

Even knowing the strain wasn’t good for my body, I continued up the second flight of stairs. The feeling in my stomach drove me on. I got upstairs; there were four rooms, Mikey’s, his and Gee’s mother, who was in New York for the next month, a bathroom, and a guest room. I moved towards Mikey’s, turning the handle carefully…

I let the suction pull open the door. But what I saw made me gasp. A massive black skinned creature was curled on Mikey’s bed. Mikey was spreading something on a wound on the thing’s shoulder, but at my gasp he looked up.

“Oh my god, Frank! You, uhh, this…Don’t be freaked out…I can explain this…” Mikey sounded nervous as fuck.

I blinked and closed the door, approaching the bed. I didn’t feel fear in the presence of this thing like I did with the cat, though I was pretty sure it was a demon, or something like it.

“Okay,” I said to Mikey, standing at the end of his bed, “Explain.”

Mikey stopped rubbing the solution into the beast’s shoulder and sat on the bed next to it, “This, uh, this is Gerard.”

He stared at me worriedly.

I nodded, and he continued, “He took on this form because it was easier for him to, uh, fight my father. They had a bit of a disagreement.”

I stared at Mikey and the thing- Gerard, on his bed, “Disagreement? Wait, your father? What?”

“Apparently, my father is the Archangel that turned Gee. I’m fuzzy on the details, I watched them fight.”

My eyes widened slightly, “Do I want to know what happened to the dude? Your, uh, dad..?”

Mikey didn’t answer. I assumed that meant he was very dead.

“Wait… Mikey. Your dad… was the Archangel? So…you… you’re an angel, too?” I asked cautiously, even though I already knew the answer.

Mikey looked very frightened, “No. I’m not. I-I…I can’t… I can’t be an angel…”

He stood, his head down, and shuffled out, throwing, “He’ll be naked when he wakes up as a human. Give him the clothes.” before departing.

I glanced back at the massive dragon-like demon stretched out on Mikey’s bed. I didn’t know why, but I reached over and stroked his neck. Gerard stirred. I realized he was shrinking in size slightly.

His features were changing, his claws becoming hands and feet. The black on his skin retracted until it was centered above his heart. It seemed to have settled there, but as I reached out and graced his skin, the black faded. His snout shrunk and became a mouth and face, His horns retracted into his head, as did his tail.

I pulled a blanket over his midsection, as his eyes flickered and opened. They were red initially, but faded to their usual radiant hazel after a moment. Worry sparked there as he saw me looking at him.

“Did you, uh… see me while I was… uh, just now?” He asked quietly.

I nodded, “Stop worrying so much. After I found out you’re a demon angel who eats the flesh of humans I sort of stopped caring. It’s Mikey you should be worried about. He scared shitless by all of this.”

Gerard nodded absently, “Can I have the clothes? I’ll go talk to him now.”

I handed him the clothes and he got up and put them on. I didn’t watch. If and when I saw him naked, I wanted it to be special for both of us.

“Coming?” He scooted up onto the bed behind me and wrapped his arms around me, “Oh, wait, first: I’m sorry, I forgot to ask you, how are your injuries?”

“Fine...” I mumbled.

I put my head back on his shoulder and he kissed m neck, gently sucking my skin. I giggled.

He pulled away enough to whisper, “You certainly are.”
We started kissing, and before long, the world around us faded. Our tongues battled for a while, but I surrendered and let him explore my mouth. It occurred to me he hadn’t put his shirt on.

All the better for me…

I allowed my hands to roam his exposed torso. His beautiful hazel eyes closed and he pulled me closer, pressing our bodies together. My hand moved around and stroked up and down Gerard’s back, feeling his wing bristling up.

He moaned quietly, shifting himself and nibbling and sucking my neck. I ground my hips into his, causing his breath to hitch in his throat.

I pulled away slightly, causing Gerard to look at me with pleading eyes, “W-why’d you… why’d you s-stop?”

He was shivering. I smiled, because I held power over him now, “Mikey?”

Gerard whimpered.

“Come on baby, Mikey needs to know about his dad. Then we have the rest of the night to ourselves.” I murmured, my fingertips ghosting over his erection.

He sighed and nodded. We both stood, Gee pulled his shirt on and we went downstairs to talk to Mikey.

~

After much explaining, Mikey finally knew the truth. The whole entire truth. We sat in silence before Mikey whispered something.

“What?” Gerard asked.

Mikey glanced at him sadly, “So, you really got kicked out because of me. And…” Mikey broke off, looking to be very deep in thought, “And, that girl we found in the alley the first time you want all demon, was that…?”

Gee nodded.

“Oh.”

Mikey stood up, walked to the door, grabbed his jacket and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
No sexy time yet, lovlies. Comment, and I assure you much boylove in the near future... like, the next chapter or two :]