Status: Active

The Fallen

o23

Gerard’s P.O.V

I sat on the couch clutching my head thinking the same thing over and over again. The same fact I had known but refused to admit, the same thing I couldn’t help but cringe at thinking.

He can do so much better than you, a monster that nearly got him killed. How long till he realizes that?

I was needlessly stressing myself out, and I knew that, but I was still hyperventilating. I needed to stop thinking about that, about him destroying my already destroyed life, and start thinking about the prophecy etched into his skin.

A war is approaching. The lost will come forth and appear to the flyers. Broken will become fixed, the last of the three hidden will die. Bury the faith or perish along side them. The youngest amongst you will be the first to die, protect the fables or suffer the lie.

Okay. A war is approaching. Obviously, between the demons and the angels. The lost will come forth and appear to the flyers. I had to figure out if that meant the Standing dead, the demons, or The Fallen. Broken will become fixed. Something that was shattered eons ago will be restored. Probably the strength of whichever “lost” was mentioned in the prophecy. The last of the three hidden will die. This one worried me. Bury the faith or perish along side them. Find and save the Faith stone or be devoured along with whoever looses the war. The youngest amongst you will be the first to die. No. I refused to think about that. Protect the fables or suffer the lie. I didn’t know what suffer the lie meant, but I assumed the fables were the Dream, Silence, and Faith stones.

The script was eating at me. There was no given time when this would come into play, but with demon legends the way they are, I estimated we had about a year to prepare for our demise. My problem is I don’t know what side I’ll be fighting on…

The other problem I was facing was that I had no way to figure any of this out. I had no books or papers, I had only the internet, which I couldn’t trust anyway. I felt like I was needlessly worrying, but creatures like demons are totally unpredictable, and I know I’m in deep shit for killing Gemini.

And in deep shit for killing Mikey’s father. At this point, if there is a war, I don’t think either side would welcome me. Which makes Frank, Mikey, and I subject to much of the hatred.

Demons are creatures of vengeance. I knew Gemini’s mate would attempt to kill me or Frank out of loss. But I was also positive that whichever angel had replaced Mikey’s dad as Arch would come down and attempt to imprison me for killing him. This was the last thing I needed.

.
~

I was searching through a desk drawer in an attempt to find a pen when I felt the familiar fuzziness in my mind that meant a demon was present. I was prepared for the worst, Gemini’s mate here to avenge the death of his female, but when I turned, I was surprised to see the demon alone.

He had taken the form of the whisperer, a great canine much like a wolf in form, but scarlet in color. He could have easily killed me while my back was turned, but he didn’t even advance once I’d turned around.

Gerard Arthur Way, Fallen Angel exiled from Tannin, you killed my mate.

I stiffened, ready for the wolf to leap at me. He did not.

Relax yourself. I am not here to harm you. You killed Gemini because she went back on a pact she made with you. You were protecting a human you cared for. I am here for another reason.

“Y-yes?” I wasn’t exactly sure why my voice shook. Probably because I was afraid to trust him.

My mate informed you of the coming war and the prophecy made for you by the Bleeding Brothers?

“One way or another…”

Good. The demon king would like you to surrender and information about the prophecy’s meaning.

I blinked, slightly surprised, “I’m not sure I can do that.”

We have your humans in our custody. Surrender the prophecy and it’s meaning or we will kill the boy and the former angel.

“W-what? But I just saw them! You can’t do this!”

We can, Gerard. And unlike my mate, I never made a pact promising to spare their lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOooOOh. Short, I know, and the beginning is foreshadowing ;o And now, Oh my Gerard, and now Frankie and Mikey are stolen by demons! Only comments will save them now!

Guys, I want more stars for this story! Pl0x!?