Status: Active

The Fallen

o24

Earlier that night, the kidnapping

Frank’s P.O.V

“Come on Frank! We need some bonding time! You’re always with my brother, and when you too get married, I don’t want to be the throw-away brother-in-law no one cares about!”

I rolled my eyes. Mikey was pulling on my pleasantly numb arm (thanks to a recently applied layer of Gerard) and begging me to do things with him. Right now, he wanted to go have coffee at Starbucks, even though I was told I needed to be resting and moving as little as possible.

“Mikes,” I began, “Gee told me to stay and rest and I-“

“Who cares what Gee said? I want to have fun with you too! Well, not like that, but you were my friend first!” He exclaimed, his bottom lip pushing outward in a amusingly cute pout.

I sighed, because neither Gerard nor I could resist that face when he made it, “Alright! But is we get into trouble, it’s on you, bitch.”

Mikey’s pout disappeared in a wide smile when he got his way, “Okay, let’s go!”

“Now?”

“Yes!” He cried, grabbing my wrist and yanking me over to the door.

I gave him a sad look, “But, I wanted to watch Invader Vim. I miss Gir,” I pointed to the T.V

Mikey huffed, “Honestly, what matters more, me or Gir?”

“B-but, the show got canceled!”

“Frank.”

I rolled my eyes as he dragged me out of the house and we walked (I hobbled) to the nearest Starbucks, which was only a ten minute walk away. I demanded that because he had dragged me out of the house, I would sit and rest while he ordered our drinks. Mikey complied. I told him my order and he went up to the counter.

But as he left I felt an icy cold wash over me, as though I’d just been submerged in frozen water. I shivered violently, looking to Mikey to see if he’d noticed. I could see by the way he suddenly stiffened he, too, had felt the cold.
Mikey turned and looked at me almost urgently. He rushed up to me and growled, “We have to get out of here.”

We headed for the door, forgetting about our drinks, Mikey hustling me along. Truth be told, I’d never seen him so unbalanced. Mikey turned down a street I didn’t know before stopping dead.

“Stay behind me.” He whispered. It was an unearthly sound, almost. I shrunk behind him, feeling the cold grow stronger.

“What do you want?” Mikey yelled at nothing.

A voice responded, but it echoed. I realized it was speaking into my mind like Gerard had when I first met him.

Greetings, Michael Way, brother of Gerard Way. We have come to take you and the human with us to a prison. We will not harm you unless you refuse to cooperate.

“Why do you want us? What’s this about?”

We demand to have the Prophecy, the one the human carries. Unfortunately, the only one who can read it is your brother, Michael. So, we will capture you for a time, and when your brother sees fit to explain to us what the Prophecy says and means, you will be released.

Mikey was silent for a long time. I grabbed his wrist and shook him a little bit until he snapped out of his daze, “And if he refuses to comply?”

We will kill you.

“Frank’s death will insinuate a death with in Gee, who will then kill himself and leave you with no Prophecy. You wouldn’t want that, would you?”

The demon growled angrily. Your lies will get you no where. Sleep.

Darkness slammed down on me accompanied by the sensation of falling. After that, I went unconscious.

~

I woke up, but didn’t want to open my eyes. My head was absolutely pounding, and I felt like I was going to die. I was pretty sure I’d just had the weirdest dream of my entire life.

Of Mikey dragging me to Starbucks where we were stalked and attacked by a demon. That isn’t healthy… maybe I ate something weird.

“F-frank? Are you alive?” I heard a cracked and fearful voice float over me.

I flicked open my eyes and gasped as the image registered itself. Mikey was hovering over me, dirt smeared his face and his hair was everywhere. His glasses were crooked. But that wasn’t what had startled me. I took in our surroundings. I was lying on a dirt floor in a circular room that had bars over the only exit. The walls were made of stone and ground, and in the corner there was a pile of blankets that looked to be out sleeping place.

The chamber was very dim; I could only see Mikey by the light of a torch outside our holding place. I struggled to sit up, and when I finally did, I groaned loudly in pain.

Mikey looked worried, “Are you okay?”

I let out a stream of curses before gasping, “I don’t have Gee’s magic spit!”

Mikey stared at me for a long, long time.

“Oh, he’s got some kind of antiseptic in his saliva and he applies it to my wounds and it numbs the pain.” I said, trying my best to explain.

He stared at me for a moment before asking, “And he applies it… with his tongue?”

I nodded, blushing in the dim light.

Mikey averted his eyes, “Well, that’s not weird… anyway, uhh, we’re sorta stuck in the Demon Prison. This cell isn’t actually that bad, compared to the others. But we do have a rather evil neighbor, so do me a favor and stay on this side of the room.”

I eyes the wall opposite, where I could just hear a rattling breath, “Uhm, what exactly is it?”

Mikey looked at me and flicked his eyes towards the wall, “A wraith. They’re creatures made of concentrated shadow that feast on souls and flesh. Basically, that’s what Gee would be if he wasn’t still half angel. They’re entirely evil and will do anything to trick someone into giving them what they want. They only agree to anything if they can see what they get out of it. Filthy bastards. Never trust one.”

“That’s what Gerard would be without his soul?”

Mikey nodded.

I shuddered. Mikey hugged me, pulling me against him. I shifted and sat in his lap, burying my face in his neck. I wish I was home with Gee. I wish I was in his arms, I wish I wasn’t trapped with a wraith on the other side of the wall. I wish I was safe. Most of all, I wish Gerard won’t give up the Prophecy to save us.

Eventually, Mikey and I laid down and attempted to sleep. I sat there silently crying until the tears came no more.

Meanwhile, Alastah was delivering a message to my lover. A threat to take our lives. Not to mention I haven’t had any sexual contact in too long. I’m going to die a virgin….
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT NOW. I WANT TEN STARS, GUYS! Pl0x? Don't you love me? Don't you not want poor Frankie to die a virgin? HE WILL IF YOU DON'T COMMENT.