Status: Active

The Fallen

oo3

Mikey’s P.O.V

My cell began to ring almost as soon as I stepped through the front door of my house. I flipped it open and brought it to my ear.

“Mikey speaking.”

“M-mikey? I need you to help me. Your step-brother… assaulted me. I’m scared shitless.
I feel like he won’t stop until he gets me.” Frank’s voice sounded from the other line

“ I hate to say this, Frankie, but he won’t. What do you mean, assaulted you?”

I climbed the stairs and threw my backpack into my room as Frank responded, “I…. could you please come over? I think I’d just feel a lot better if someone was over here. I can explain it to you when you get here…”
“Alright,” I said, “I’ll be over in five minutes. Your house is really close to mine.”

Just as I shoved my phone back into my pocket, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Gerard staring at me intently, “Going somewhere, young Michael?”

I shrugged his hand off and glared at him, “Ya, I am. It’s none of your business where I’m going. I’ll be back eventually.”

Gerard blinked and continued to stare at me, “ I’m coming with you.”

“No Gerard,” I narrowed my eyes at him, “No, you aren’t.”

He smiled devilishly,” What makes you think you can stop me? Besides, as soon as he realizes he loves me, I’ll leave him alone.”

“You selfish fuck! All you care about is yourself! You wouldn’t care if he went insane and killed himself as long as you get a simple fuck!” I screamed at him, losing my temper over a boy I’d only met today.

Gee hissed shortly,” I love him. Of course I care about-”

I rushed to the front door, yanking it open, stepping outside and slamming it shut. I took off running in the direction of Frank’s house. Gerard was following me, so I ran down a random street trying to throw him off.

I’d been running for at least fifteen minutes before I was positive I’d lost him. At that point I turned and headed back for Frank’s house, I knew where it was because we walked home together.

I finally reached his house, and I was panting hard.

A short blonde woman answered the door. She smiled kindly and invited me in.

“Frank’s room is the first on your right.”

“Thanks Mrs. Iero,” I called as I climbed the stairs.

I saw his door immediately and began to pound on it, “Frankie, I’m here! Let me in!”

After a second, Frank opened the door and let me into his room. As soon as I was in his room, he slammed and locked the door. Frank grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards his bed. He sat, so did I.

“Mikey, he told me something today. When he…. When I saw him during fourth period.” Frank began timidly.

“Wait what? Why did you see him during fourth period?” I was confused; Gerard wasn’t in Frank’s fourth period.

Frank sighed, “ It’s a long story, but basically I had to pee during fourth period, so I went to the bathroom. He was… waiting in there. Gerard kind of… I don’t know what to call it. He didn’t attack me, he just sorta held me hostage, and not in the good way. And after he did some shit, I asked, well begged, him to stop and he did. Once he left, though, I heard his voice in my head. You know what he told me, Mikey?”

I shook my head. I felt so bad for Frank at this moment. He told me the exact words that he’d heard.

I was surprised because Frank seemed perfectly fine, but dazed. He didn’t understand and he was asking me for answers, none of which I could answer.

“Will you please answer just one question, Mikey? All I’ve gotten from you since you’ve been here is ‘I don’t know’. I need to know.” He stared at me, clearly waiting for an answer.

“I can’t promise that I can answer, I may not know, I may not be allowed to say,” I told him, “But I’ll try. I really don’t envy you, being Gee’s pick… I don’t even know why he chose you. He looks for people who are different. I guess you are. But, that aside, what’s you’re question?”

Frank was silent for a long time. It drove me mad in my own mind. I wanted to know what he was thinking. Then, finally, “What is he?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger! Yes, I went there. I'm not going to reveal what exactly Gerard is until I get at least four comments guessing. I wasn't planning on posting it in the next chapter anyway x] I apologize for yet another short chapter, but I made it up to you by giving you two in one day! Sooo guesses on what Gee is? Comment, my lovelies. Anyone who guesses right gets a cookie, a hug, and is posted on the next few chapters.... you know you wanna be posted.