Status: Active

The Fallen

o3o

Frank’s P.O.V

I was so sore. And it was all Gerard’s fault. Don’t get me wrong, it was amazing sex, and I love him very much, but I’m forcing him to get me things because I can’t move without ridiculous amounts of pain. So he was serving as my sexy winged butler. I even made him put on a suit and tailcoat. Even in that, he managed to look incredibly beautiful. I just can’t win.

“What else can I get you, sir?” He asked in an English accent.

I rolled my eyes, “Just sit here and cuddle with me.”

“The suit is rather uncomfortable….” He said, his voice returning to normal.

I waved him away. He snickered and turned towards his dresser, pulling out a pair of boxers and a tee shirt. He ripped off the tailcoat with enough vigor to tear one of the sleeves off (making me laugh my ass off) and then proceeded to more carefully remove the shirt and dress pants. He changed into the new shirt and boxers.

Despite his amazing body, that wasn’t what I was looking at. His right wing was bent at a very odd angle, with bandage wrapped around the joint. It was folded awkwardly, as though it wouldn’t return to its normal position.

“Gee, what did you do to your right wing?” I asked.

He glanced at me, “It’s broken. I guess we’re both injured, but I’ll heal fast. You, on the other hand, may be sore for a while.”

He came and sat on his bed, pulling me into his lap before shifting into a laying position so we were spooning. My eyelids fluttered.

“How’d you break it?”

Gerard’s nose skimmed the back of my neck, I could have swore I felt him inhale.

“Dude, did you just sniff me?”

He chuckled, “To the first question, I fought a Cerberus in the Demon Prison. To the second, yes. You smell very good.”

I was confused, “I haven’t showered yet.”

“I know.”

I blushed a little bit, but pushed the fact that he got a kick out of sniffing me to the back of my mind. I felt him kiss the back of my neck.

“Uh, sorry, that freaked you out. I shouldn’t have…” He mumbled.

I arched my back into him slightly to reassure him, “It didn’t freak me out, honey, nothing does anymore after being with you. But, I was wondering, when are we leaving? We… have to get out of here.”

I heard him sigh, “I know. As soon as my wing heals, which should be just another day or two, as I’ve tied it up. In the mean time, you can help me figure out what this means.”

One of his fingers randomly traced the letters inscribed into my chest.

“Oh, I would, except I don’t know any of your magical special-ness and sparkly rainbows and such. So, I sort of can do absolutely nothing except lie still while you examine my body.”

He snickered behind me.

I rolled my eyes exasperatedly, “Who’s the immature two hundred year old child?”

Gee wrapped his arms around me, “Excuse me for not wanting to pass up an offer to see you naked again. Anyway, it’s been long enough I can give you more Advil, and that should relieve some of you pain. Then you can shower.”

“Alright.”

He got up, kissing my cheek, and disappeared upstairs, returning with a glass of water and two pills. I swallowed both of them and drunk the entire glass. I laid as still as possible for the next twenty minutes or so before getting up and showering.

~

As I stepped out of the shower, steam billowed out around me. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I looked up in the foggy mirror and saw something that made my heart race, and the breath catch in my throat. It was so unbelievable, I automatically jumped to the conclusion Gerard had somehow done it, but the door was locked and I would have heard him come in.

Written on the foggy mirror, as though someone had dragged their finger through the steam, was: “Mikey was here. Miss you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
BWAHHHAHAHAHA. Told you he would be back, did you believe me? Nooo. OMG MIKEY'S PERVING IN ON FRANKIE AS HE SHOWERS!?!?! No, no, I just had to think of an appropriate point for him to appear, and it seemed perfect. Lul. (Hehe, Lotte.)