Status: Active

The Fallen

o31

Mikey’s P.O.V

Don’t take this the wrong way, I wasn’t watching Frank shower, but I seized the opportunity to slip him and my brother a message. Recently, I learned that I can slip out of the Tannin gates if the Archangel isn’t paying attention. My dad was dead, and had been replaced with a beautiful woman with flowing silver hair.

She was pretty, but she was a total bitch. I guess the council knew I’d leave if I got to opportunity, so they usually had me under a close watch. Today, however, a really ugly eyeless thing was rampaging around, apparently having escaped from a prison in Tannin holding seriously wicked demons.

The Archangel was distracted trying to keep the thing from killing everyone, so I escaped. I only wished I could stay with them. I knew they had plans to leave soon, and I hoped I could figure out a way to accompany them in their travels.

I was currently standing next to Gerard, though he couldn’t see me, because I was too weak to manifest. We heard Frank yell, snapping Gee to attention. Looking worried, he got up and walked to the bathroom, knocking on the door.

“Are you okay, Frank?” he asked.

Frank’s voice was squeaky when he replied. I hoped that meant he was happy to see me, “Y-ya. Get in here, I have to show you this. M-mikey.”

Gerard looked confused, but Frank unlocked the door and he proceeded inside. I heard him gasp as he saw the writing.

“Did you do this?” my brother asked.

Frank sounded slightly startled, “I didn’t, I swear. I got out of the shower and it was there. “

They were silent before Gerard tentatively called, “Mikey?”

I leaned forward and blew gently in his ear. Gerard’s head turned towards me, and for a second we stared into each other’s eyes. “Mikey.”

It wasn’t a question this time. I took a step towards the mirror and wrote hey.

Frank gasped, “Ohmigawd! Mikey! Wait, I’m going to go put on pants. Don’t leave!”

He ran out of the room, leaving me and Gerard. His eyes roamed around the bathroom, ”Where are you?”

I slipped my hand into his. I heard him gasp and he squeezed my hand.

“I miss you so much.” He stared into my eyes again, almost as though he could see me.

I lean up and kiss him. I think he felt it, because he leaned in, his lips parting slightly. He pulled away, but moved one of his hands until he found my side.

Gerard’s eyes widened, “Oh, my god, I can feel you. Mikey, please, can you talk to me?”

Still holding his hand, stood in front of him and pressed my body into his, “I miss you, too.”

Gerard looked so dazed, but so happy. His arms wound around me, and I rested my head on his shoulder. I knew he could feel it because a tear slid down his cheek. I kissed his neck and whipped it away.

Frank reappeared then, his eyes widening when he saw Gerard with his arms around nothing.

“Is that Mikey?” Frank asked Gerard.

I smiled, “Sure is.”

Frank jumped and approached us, squeezing his way into our circle of love, “We missed you, Mikes. How long have you got here?”

“Not long. I wanted to see you. We’ll find a way. I want you guys to storm Tannin. I know there are just two of you, but I bet you could pull off a second rescue mission, Gee, after your wing heals, that is.”

Gerard nodded, kissing my head, “Sure as hell will, Mikey. It’s good to know you’re still with us. “

“So,” I said, breaking the serious moment, “I heard you two had sex.”

Frank blushed, and Gerard laughed, “Where did you hear that? Or were you watching us?”

I shuddered, “Aw, hell no. I heard, literally. Since I’m so close to you guys, I pick up on thought or emotions. In this case, thoughts being things like ‘oh my god, that feels so good’ and emotions being lust and longing. It was terrible. All I heard that whole night was moaning and ‘Oh, Gerard,’ and ‘Oh, Frank!’ “

I got them both to laugh at that. It was so not funny, though, if you had been in my position.

“I should probably be going. Love you, Gerard. Bye, Anthony.” I said.

Frank and Gee both looked really sad, and they both muttered sad goodbyes. I kissed Gee and hugged Frank before leaving them to themselves.

~

Gerard’s P.O.V:

The rest of the day went by mildly well, but it would be lying to say I didn’t miss Mikey. I think Frank felt the same, because he looked down.

To cheer him up, I took him out to get the one thing that could make Frank happy when he was in one of his emo boy moods: ice cream.

I didn’t tell him where we were going, so he pouted like an upset puppy until we pulled into the Dairy Queen drive through, at which point he began hopping up and down in his seat and begging me to let him get skittles in his blizzard.

It made me kinda sad because Mikey always liked skittles in his blizzards, too.

We ordered. I got a mint blizzard; Frank received his and immediately began eating it. It was so adorable seeing him getting it all over his mouth. I laughed.

“Whut?” He mumbled, looking up at me. We parked the car in a random parking lot, and I pulled him close to me by his shoulder. Sticking my tongue out, I licked the ice cream off his upper lip. Frank closed his eyes.

I pulled away and whispered, “Nothing, I got it.”

He smiled at me sweetly.

For a second, everything was okay. For a second, time froze, and he was the only one who mattered to me. For a second, I forgot about my lost brother. For a second, I was filled with love for him.

We kissed, and I tasted the skittles. And everything became utterly real again.
♠ ♠ ♠
MAJOR FORESHADOWING HERE. Guys got any guesses? Comment. If you're right, you get cookies, hugs, and luvin. It isn't the storm of Tannin, no one guess that or you get shot. So you know.

<3 ilu all. How come less people have been commenting lately? Do you guys not like the story now? ... sorry.... <___<