Status: Active

The Fallen

oo6

Gerard’s P.O.V

I don’t consider myself a stalker. I consider myself a protector. Because humans are breakable creatures, and they need to be protected. Many humans, the pure ones, are protected, but somehow, the ones above missed Frank when they chose humans to watch. I wasn’t sure how. If I still dwelled with them, I would have volunteered to watch over Frankie. But my watching and their watching isn’t the same thing. Oh not at all.

I sat in his window, one foot inside his room, one hanging out over the side of his house. He was very peaceful when he slept, but every so often he would say something. More often than not, it was my name. I hoped he wasn’t dreaming of me raping him. What happened in the bathroom was a result of my loss of self-control. I made absolutely sure it would not happen again.

The truth was, I was disgusted with myself. I thought for a long time as I watched him sleep, and it began to occur to me I was attracted to him for several reasons, but one of which was the scent of his blood. The thought of hurting Frankie repulsed me, but my own animalistic longing, my true being did want him hurt.

I forced myself to ignore the pain it was costing me to be within the same vicinity as him.

He rolled over in his bed mumbling my name again. I almost cried. How could I want to hurt him? I wanted to hurt myself. I pulled my leg out of his room, closed his window and jumped.

Frank’s P.O.V

I woke suddenly with sweat on my forehead and on the back of my neck. I sat up, staring around. Today was Sunday, and it was only 6:30 am. I never wake up earlier than ten on weekend. I shivered and whipped the sweat from my forehead. I felt a cool but pleasant breeze sweep over me. I glanced up.

My window was an inch or so open.

But last night it was closed. I closed it when I went to sleep.

Maybe… my mom opened it?

I dragged myself to my feet and trudged downstairs. I entered the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal, calling to my mom as she walked out of her room, “What are you doing up?” I asked her

She smiled at me, “I could ask you the same question.”

“Oh, I don’t know… I guess I just woke up earlier. Hey mom, did you go into my room last night and open my window?”

She looked bewildered, “No. I never go into your room at night, you’re such a light sleeper I’d usually wake you up.”

I shivered as my mom asked, “Why?”

“….I don’t know, I must have opened it before I went to sleep.”

She smiled and kissed my head before telling me goodbye and leaving for word. She works everyday except Saturday. As soon as she left, I ran upstairs and checked all around the window for signs.

And I found what I was looking for. Scuff marks on the windowsill. Someone was here. I had a scary feeling I knew who it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. I'm trying to lead up to a really good idea I had. Please comment.