Status: Active

The Fallen

oo7

Monday

Gerard’s P.O.V

Frank wasn’t at school today. It isn’t surprising considering I molested him on his first day. I still felt bad about that.

And you didn’t fucking apologize, dumbass!

The bell rung for lunch, and I waited until the majority of class had flooded out. I saw my brother and grabbed his arm. Mikey gave me a half annoyed- half confused glare, “What?”
“I need to see your phone.” I told him bluntly.
Mikey raised an eyebrow, “Uhh, why? You’re terrible with technology. And you have your own phone.”

I dropped my gaze, “I…. I left my phone at home, please Mikey? You can stand right here and watch me!”

Finally, he nodded, “Alright. But come on, you can use it in the lunch room.”

With that, we walked to the cafeteria together and went to my table before Mikey handed me his phone. He said he was going to get Bob and would be back in five minutes. As soon as he was out of earshot, I snapped open the phone and searched through Mikey’s contacts until I found Frank’s name. I selected the number.

It rang twice, three times, and a timid voice said, “Mikey?”

He recognized the number.

“Uh, no. It’s Gerard. I… I just wanted to say I’m sorry for my, uh, for my behavior on um, Friday…”

The line went silent before, “Thank you for apologizing, Gerard. I don’t think I met the normal you. What are you like usually?”

I thought, “Q-quiet and stuff…. I… I tend to fade into the background. And… why aren’t you here today?”

“I wasn’t feeling great. But it’s getting better. If you can control yourself, do you think that you could come over after school today?”

My breath caught in my throat, “You…You’re inviting me over?”

“Remember what I said Gee, if you can control yourself.” His voice was careful, he sounded like he was dealing with a child, but at the moment, I didn’t care.
“Okay. T-thank you. Mikey’s back so I have to go. B-bye, Frankie.” I wasn’t sure why my voice shook like it did, but I assumed it was because I was happy.

“Bye Gerard,” he murmured and I hung up the phone.

“You done, Gee?” Mikey asked, reappearing beside me with Bob in tow.

I looked down, smiling, and handed the phone to Mikey.

I could feel Mikey staring at me as I fell into my seat, “So,” He asked, “Who’d you call?”

“Oh no one… no one at all…”

“So, is no one named Frank?”

I didn’t respond. Mikey signed and walked away with Bob, and I put my head on my arms and closed my eyes. Can you really blame me for fantasizing about him… about us?

Frank’s P.O.V

I don’t know why I told him he could come over. I guess some part of me wanted to start fresh with Gerard. The other part wanted to prove he wasn’t human. Even though that’s an unfair accusation, I can just tell, deep in my gut. I have to know. I have to.

A couple of hours later, Mom popped her head in, smiling widely at me, “ Hello, Honey. Feeling better?”

I nodded.

“Well, I’ll be back soon, but I have to go to a meeting. Like I said, I could only be home a few hours. I’ll stop for groceries on the way home. See you soon.” She rushed in, pecked me on the forehead and left in a hustle. I looked at the clock. Gee could be here any time.

Suddenly, fatigue crashed over me. Maybe I am still sick….I can sleep for a couple of minutes… before Gee gets here….

I dozed off.

Gerard’s P.O.V

As I turned down his street, Mikey’s caution rang in my ear Be careful, Gerard. If you thing you’re gonna break, get the fuck out of there.

To my surprise, he didn’t react badly to my visiting Frank. He thought it was good that I go smooth things over with him. Hopefully, he and I could be friends rather than Stalker and Stalk-ee.

When I got to his door, I knocked a couple of times, but no one answered. I was surprised, Frank was sick, I doubt his mother would drag him somewhere…

I glanced up at his window and willed myself to reach the sill. I climbed the tree in his yard and ventured very far out on it until my outstretched arms could pry his window open. I only had it halfway up before I heard the sound of the branch beginning to snap.

Fuck, I knew I had to lose a few pounds before doing any wild stunts.

The branch was splitting further. I leapt, forcing the window open farther with my head and yanking my body through it. The branch snapped halfway and hung weakly from a layer of bark.

Think of the noise that woulda made. A branch falls outside Frankie’s house, and he is asleep and doesn’t hear it. Does it make a sound?

I turned, closed the window, and walked over to his bed. I’d seen him asleep before, and I sat with my legs crossed on his bed. His chest rose and fell peacefully, and his fringe fell over his closed eyes. His mouth was open and he was drooling slightly.

Aww how cute. And weird.

I refused to admit he smelled slightly enticing.

“G….Gee…” He mumbled. At first I though he had woken, but his eyes were still closed. I stroked his hair, “Yes, Frankie?”

“Gerard…..I…”

I stared at him. He’d say it in good time. I wondered what we were doing in his dream.

“I want….”

~
♠ ♠ ♠
What does Frankie want? We'll see next chapter. Guesses? Comment pl0x.
Lovely People who comment:
Annalia
the loner girl13
Stitches.
XxVesperusxX
fairywings
laurzie_lemon_head
xKillx'EmxAllx911
xChemicalLovex
xXGimmeBullwinkleXx
Fabricated_Affair
stawa
i heart gee