New Found Glory

"Never Better!"

Then...!

He jumped but I threw my arm around his waist and threw him back. But he was heavier than I thought and although he fell back, I reflected off him and fell off the edge.
I began to fall but threw my arm out just in time. I managed to grab hold of a hook in the ground. I almost heard the gasp from the people on the ground below.

"Oh shitttt," I gasped myself.

I hoped Mark would help me but I had knocked him out by throwing him back.

I used my dangling arm to grab hold of the roof and used my feet to walk up. I had almost pulled myself up onto the ledge when I looked down. BIG MISTAKE!
I could see a crowd of people down below and about ten emergency vehicles. Panic shot through me and I slipped once again.
With one arm holding me up I managed to clamber back onto the roof. I lay on the floor panting. My face was wet from tears and sweat and my am was soaked in blood. I felt myself losing consciences but I could pass out now incase mark woke up. He could jump now...after all that.
A fireman had made it to the roof and he rushed over to me.

"Are, are you ok?" he asked concerned.

"Never better," I mumbled as the darkness came and took me.
♠ ♠ ♠
How was that???