‹ Prequel: Gone Awry
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Twisted

Always

The filthy looking girl stared hard into Ash’s eyes, trying to see how much truth was in the story she just heard. Finally she dropped the wand onto the floor.

The Death Eater in front of her didn’t move for a second as she stared at the wand falling onto the floor. Then, slowly, as if unsure if she was being tricked or not, she leaned forward and crawled towards the wand. Taking one last glance at the girl, Ash picked up the wand and jumped off the ground.

“You believed me,” she muttered and stared at the now again frightened girl in confusion.

“Seemingly.”

Ash snorted in distaste. “You should have decided to run and leave me here.”

“We’ll see.”

“How did you manage to escape?”

“The guard forgot to lock the door properly. Kept on ranting about missing a party.” Ash nodded and turned to walk out of the cell. “Wait!” the girl called out before Ash could close the door and lock it. “What now?”

“What do you mean?”

“What will you do now?”

“I will go back outside and join the party of course.”

“But...”

“But what?”

“I thought you would help me now!”

Ash raised a eyebrow at the girl, “Why would you think that?”

“You said that you weren’t a Death Eater!” the girl cried.

“I never said I was a charity either,” Ash shrugged and started her initial movements once again.

The filth covered girl looked at her in despair once again. “I should have killed you when I had the opportunity,” she sneered, tears starting to well up in her eyes.

Ash stopped for another short second. Sighing she said, “The next time when you’re presented with an escape route, disapparate as soon as you step outside the building. Oh, and before I forget,” Ash turned around swiftly and began invading the girls mind. Pushing her story far, far, far into the darkest places in her memory, so that she would not remember their encounter until she triggered a specific spot that Ash decided would be when the other girl was at home once again.

Swiftly Ash pulled shut the door and locked it tightly. “Hope you’re lucky a second time,” she whispered to herself.

Looking down her cloths once again, Ash pulled a disgusted face and waved her wand, cleaning her dress from the dirt and stink of the cell.

Inspecting her dress one last time, she nodded to herself and followed the sound of music back to the still on-going party.

Just before joining the crowds once again, Ash closed her eyes one last time and exhaled quietly, before opening her eyes once again and pushing the doors open. The eyes in her surroundings once again strayed towards her proud figure standing in the door. Head held high Ash moved through the crowd.

Ashlin, she heard a hissing sound in her head. Looking up she saw the Dark Lord staring at her in anticipation. Swiftly she gracefully walked up to him and bowed shallowly - it was more of an inclining nod of her head then anything else.

“Everything is clear again,” she whispered when she stood in front of Voldemort once again.

“How did the girl escape?”

“Her guard was an eager party-goer it seems. I will take care of it as soon as the guest leave, my Lord.”

The bald creature looked at the girl intensely before nodding his head slowly. “Alright. Enjoy yourself, my love.”

“Thank you, Lord,” Ash said with a shallow bow once again and turned around once again to join the crowd.

“Ash,” a familiar voice called out making her stop and turn around. “Are you alright? What was that scream?” the boy in front of her asked softly, concern filling his eyes.

Ash looked at the boy and smiled warmly, biting her lower lip shyly, “It was nothing you need to be concerned about,” she muttered softly and took a step towards the other. Step after step she closed the distance between them until she stood right in front of him. Breathing in his scent and and staring up into his confused eyes.

“You still love him?”

Ash’s head snapped up, “No,” she yelled, just a little to loudly, just a little to quickly. “Maybe?” she admitted for the first time in months and months of denial.


“Want to dance?” she asked quietly.

Surprise filled his eyes as he looked down at her, but then the tell-tale smirk took over his features once again. “Always.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME COMMENTS!!! I can't believe you guys are still interested in my story after such a long break!!! I absolutely adore you guys!

I will try my best to not keep you waiting this long again!

If you are unsure what happened in the past or haven't read Gone Awry, you can check out the Authors Notes in the prologue where I summed it all up again!

Comment and Subscribe!

Currently the results are:

Draco: 2
Blaise: 2

not much help yet! XD

Need more votes!