‹ Prequel: Gone Awry
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Twisted

The Beginning

It was cold.

A trembling girl was sitting in a lonesome corner in the room she occupied. The room didn't have any furniture; only cold, bare stone that was covered in a thin, filthy layer of slimy, wet moss. The wetness of her surroundings had already soaked into her formally white dress and was slowly freezing her spirit and will away.

When the girl had first arrived in this dungeon, she had been powerful, strong and full of hope but slowly she was fading away into her icy confinement...

It was dark.

She never saw, couldn't see, blinded by the deep black darkness around her. Once a day, she saw a light. A light that told her she was still alive. But all there was, was the blinding bright light embraced by the endless darkness.

But it wasn't only her surroundings that were filled with darkness but her inner mind as well. Over and over and over and over again she relieved the day she was thrown into this darkness. Over and over and over again did she see her headmaster plunge into the abyss. Over and over again did she watch as the Death Eaters invaded her school and ruined her life.

It was foul.

Every time she moved she felt the cold wet moss, the slimy dirt cover floor against her unwashed and filthy skin. Every time she breathed in she could taste the rotten air and the stink in her mouth. Every time she forgot to breath through her mouth, she nearly barfed due to the stinging smell of her body wastes and the slowly decaying food she had been refusing to eat.

It was endless.

She had no idea how long she had been down here already, no idea when she would be let out again. All she knew is that when she would be let out again, her fate would be sealed...

Suddenly the blinding light shot at her again.

The girl shrunk into herself and tried to cover her burning eyes from the white glistening light.

'Why is it here? Its already been here today!' she asked herself maniacally.

All of a sudden a voice pierced through the eerie quiet that the girl had gotten used too, "Oi you! Get up you filthy whore. The Dark Lord wishes to see you!" the voice demanded. When she didn't move a long strong arm closed around her frail limb and pulled her out of her hole...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey you guys! I know this is extremely short, but this is the real start of the story! I'll make sure that the next chapter is longer XD

Hope you liked it!
Comment and subscribe!!