‹ Prequel: Gone Awry
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Twisted

One week later...

She eyed her body up and down in the mirror. She was a decent looking girl. Curvy figure that had just as much fat as needed to not look sick. Long reddish-blond hair that framed the delicate features of her face. Her eyes absolutely astonished her. A mix of blue and green with a sun forming around the iris.

She was wearing a short lacy dress that had been laid out for her and highlighted her perfect upper-body and got puffy around the waist.

When she deemed herself presentable, she nodded to herself in the mirror and turned to look at the watch on her cupboard and then too the door once again.

Slowly she counted too three.

One...

Two...

Three...

There it was the knock on her door that she had been expecting. As always he came on the dot.

She turned back to the mirror, she could see the door in its reflection. "Come in," she said softly and watched a smile form on her face as the door opened and revealed a beautiful young boy. His tall and slender body slowly walked up behind her, fully aware that she was watching his every move. As always his silver-blond hair was combed into a sleek looking hairstyle, that suited him perfectly. His grey-eyes were set on her face in the reflection and a small smirk played across his features.

"Hey beautiful, can't get enough of your reflection once again?" he whispered quietly into her right ear as he slung his arms around her waist and pulled her into him.

Closing her eyes for a second, the girl turned around and smiled up at the handsome face of the boy. She still couldn't really believe it all.

A week ago she had awoken in the bed across the room from her and hadn't remembered anything. Hadn't even known who she was. Now? Now she had this gorgeous boy, a father that loved her and a whole flock of people that just waited to a bid to her every wish.

"You know it. I'm surprised that you can keep your eyes away from me for more then a second," she answered with a small laugh.

"And you know that I can't," he chuckled as an answer. "So, are you ready to for dinner?" he asked stroking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. She nodded.

Smirking - a facial expression she had gotten to know as his trademark - he took a hold of her hand and lead her towards the door. With every step she watched his graceful walk, studied his strong shoulders and slender waste. "I still can't believe all this..." she muttered softly.

The boy stopped. "What do you mean?" he said looking at her with confused eyes - and she swore she could see a sign of fear in them.

She smiled up at him. "I don't know. Is this really my life? It just seems to perfect to be true," she said, a smile gracing her face. "You? This perfect boy at my side? Reading my every wish from my eyes? Can this really be my life?"

The boy looked at her, a kind off sadness spreading in his eyes. "Ash... I'm not as perfect as you think I am."

Ash laughed. "Not perfect? In what way?" she shook her head showing that she didn't believe him. He knew she didn't want an answer from him. Her eyes showed the frustration as she tried to remember her life before. "Why can't I remember, Draco? Why?"

"Ash, I already told you. You were taken away from us. They must have tempered with your brain when you didn't give them the answers they wanted."

"But who are they and what answers could they have wanted from me?" she said, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"All we know is that it were those Order-freaks. Potter's little minion. They are trying to get you to turn against us..." he said softly, taking her face into his hands and rubbing his thumb against her cheeks, wiping away the small water droplets that spilled out of her eyes.

Her eyes went cold as he mentioned Potter and she stared past him into the distance. "I won't forgive him for taking away my past," she said, her voice as cold as her eyes.

"Neither will your father," he said softly a smile spreading along his face again. "Now we need to get going before we anger him! And brighten up again, my love!"

The girl smiled and wiped away the last tears as they started walking again, faster then before.

A few minutes later they reached the doors of the dining hall, but Ash stopped short a few meters before the door and pulled Draco into a stop with her.

"What?" he said, confused.

Ash didn't say anything, simply tapped her lips with her index finger. Rolling his eyes, smiling, Draco walked up close to the girl and leaned down while she went onto her tip-toes. They shared a small but sweet kiss just before the doors opened up and revealed them to a big hall, where a lot of people stood and waited for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a bit disappointed on the lack of comments... but its alright, I understand that... a bit...

Please comment this time???

COMMENT!!!
(and subscribe)

Hope you liked it!