‹ Prequel: Gone Awry
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Twisted

Hurt

In the darkness they appeared like ghosts that wandered the earth. No one saw them coming. No one saw them walk up to the house near the Starnberg Lake.

The moon reflected of the pale white paint of the building and illuminated the dark clothed figures in an eerie light as they neared.

Only the sound of the breaking door and the loud foot steps that suddenly echoed through the house let the resident of the house awake from his troubled sleep. Swiftly he grabbed the wand that was lying net to him.

BOOM! Another door was broken down.

BOOM! This time it came nearer. He didn't have any time to hide.

BOOM! His door flew of its hinges and in stepped a petite looking girl with her blond hair covered by her ropes large hood.

"I fou-" she started but swiftly was sent flying backwards from the silent spell he had cast at her. Her back hit the desk at the end of the room painfully, making her breath escape her lungs. She looked around herself confused. Suddenly the table she was leaning against caught fire and made her leap up quickly - which only added to her confusion. Swaying sideways a bit, she fell into the next spell, which made deep gouges appear on her arm and legs and made her collapse in the ground.

Only second later she heard her target get off the bed he had been lying in and swiftly hissed, "Stupefy" with the wand pointing in the men's direction. Just before she had a coughing attack from the smoke that was swiftly filling the room, she heard a body fall onto the ground with a loud crash and two pair of feet arriving at the scene off action.

Swiftly she collected herself again and stood up from the ground, refusing to let her companions see that she was hurting. It was her first mission and she allowed herself to be hurt! She couldn't admit to this defeat! Swiftly she repaired her robes with a quick spell.

*****


It was still dark when the three Death Eaters suddenly appeared in front of a big metal gate. In the iron grip of the disfigured body a struggling body of a men was trying to break free.

"Argh, I hate apparating!" the boy snapped at once when he felt solid ground at his feet and the feeling of being squished and twisted left him once again.

Ash laughed dryly, trying to conceal her pain. "Understandable. Being even more grotesque then you already are must be an ugly feeling."

The boy sneered at the girl and spat in front of her feet.

"Touchy," she said, with a glance at Bellatrix who ignored the little scene once again and walked straight trough the gates as if they were made of air. Together the other two followed slowly after her with the struggling package still mulling around.

Without any a due they stalked straight towards the main study in the house, knocking only when they stood in front of the closed door that would reveal their leader.

"Come in!" his voice came and they saw his eyes grow into a smirk when they entered the study and threw the old men's body in front of their Lord. "Good job you three. Ash, Patrick you may leave now," he said and waved the teens out of his office.

"How did she do?" he asked the women, ignoring the desperate groans of the men on the floor.

"She did well. She didn't hesitate once to get the information she wanted. She has no idea who the people were we killed,"

"And did she also?"

"Yes, we left her the kids."

"Ah good, good..." the snake-like men said with a vicious smile, before turning to look at the cowering form on the floor. "Hello, Gregorovitch. How have you been?"

*****


When they left the office, Ash instantly turned away and was about to leave for her room, maybe search for Draco so that he could help her treat her wounds. Also she hadn't been separated for him this long yet since she recovered from her ... her whatever it was, and she missed him.

"Ash!" the disfigured boy called out after her before she could get to far away.

Ash turned her head and raised her eyebrows in anticipation, waiting for him to continue.

"You really do not remember anything, do you?"

Ash frowned. What did he mean? "Yeah, I don't..."

"Aren't you confused as of why you were able to speak German? Or why everyone we encountered seemed to know your name?" he asked, testing her?

Ash looked at the boy and shook her head. "No, not really. I guess they knew me from the time I lived in Germany - Father told me, that I had been raised there while he was absent. It was a bit frustrating that everyone seemed to know me so badly though, as if I would hug some old, hairy, fat fart, ha!" Ash spat and started walking again.

"Did you really kill the kid?" the voice echoed through the hallway she just turned into. Patrick was right behind her. Ash stumbled a bit. Patricks eyes went wide. "You-" he started but she swiftly pushed him against the wall and held her hand over his mouth.

"Pssh!" she hissed looking around. "It was a eight year old kid, for Merlin's sake!"

Patrick removed her hand from his mouth forcefully. "You had orders!"

"So you want me to believe that you would have killed the boy?" Patrick didn't answer for a second, but that was answer enough for her. "I did the right thing, I know it was stupid, but... Oh I don't need to explain myself to you!"

She suddenly felt the back of his hand on her face followed by a loud smacking sound and her stumbling against the table that stood next to them before falling onto the ground in pain. Thankfully Patrick didn't notice. "You idiot! When he finds out your dead meat!" he fumed quietly. He stayed quiet for a second, letting Ash glare at him to her hearts content. "What about the girl?"

Ash looked him in the eyes, "She's dead."

Patrick stared at her intently trying to see if he saw a glimmer of a lie in them. "How did you get him to look dead anyway?"

"I had a vessel of living death with me," she muttered, biting her lips.

"If he finds out about this!" he hissed.

"He won't if you wont tell him!" she hissed back.

"How do you know I wont?"

"Because you didn't do your job correctly either! Do you not think I noticed that he wanted you to babysit me? Make sure I did my job correctly? You weren't even supposed to let me alone with anyone! But what did you do? shove the kids in my face and have fun with the parents!"

Patrick stayed quiet, glaring at the girl quietly. "Alright, we won't talk about this ever again!" he fumed and waited until Ash nodded in approval. Without further a due he turned around and stalked away from the girl on the ground.

In no time at all the hallways was once again deserted as Ash made her way to her bedroom, feeling the blood from the gouges slowly flowing down her hurting body.

*****


When she entered the room, she didn't have to wait to long for her companion to join her. One walk to the bathroom, where she started filling up the tub and she felt him hovering behind her, letting his arms snake around her body.

She hissed in pain as he unknowingly brushed against one of her open wounds.

"What is it?" he asked in concern, pulling his hands back and her around. She didn't say anything just motioned him to help her undress.

Layer by layer they took off of her body and she cringed as she heard Draco inhale deeply when he saw the multiple cuts that covered her body.

Not saying anything for a second, he guessed, "Nobody knows?"

Ash shook her head furiously. How could she let her father know that she had been hurt on this mission? A mission she had begged to participate in? If he knew, he wouldn't let her out in a long time any more!

"I'm getting my mom," he stated, a tint of fear in his voice.

"No!" Ash yelped, trying to hold him back.

"Ash, I can't help you on my own!"

"Fina!" Ash called out, and instantly the houseelf appeared before them. "Miss?" she said, but then she saw the bleeding girl and hurriedly magicked herself potions and salves which she applied to the poor girls body. "Silly Miss! Shouldn't let herself get hurt like this!" Fina scolded the witch, making the girl laugh softly while the platinum blond haired boy stared at her, memories of other times he saw her hurt rushing through his memory...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Two Chapters in one day! What can you say??? Aren't I awesome!? Muahhahahahahaahaaa!!!

Please Comment!!!

Random Fact: Did anyone notice that Gregorovich is a very popular name in British teenage literature? The assassin in the Alex Rider Adventures has the same last name XD