‹ Prequel: Gone Awry
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Twisted

Pug-face

"You've been acting weird lately," she heard a voice state next to her.

Snapping back to attention, she looked over at the speaker, her father. "I'm sorry, I had lots on my mind lately."

A frown crossed his features. "Have I given you too much work?" he asked, not concerned but annoyed. Ever since her memory loss, she had still been a great asset to his plans - more useful then most of his other followers -, but also more emotional then before.

"No, of course not."

Voldemort looked at the girl. Had he made a mistake by not killing her? By making her his second-on-command? By giving Draco the job of watching over her? - Looking around, his frowned deepened.

"Where's Draco?" he asked, it didn't really mater to him, but he hated it when someone didn't do their job correctly, especially if it was as easy an task as this.

Ash shrugged. "He wanted to discuss something with Parkinson..." Ash said, biting her lip when she said the name 'Parkinson'.

Voldemort didn't say anything, but saw that the girl was debating asking something herself. Dipping his feather into the ink, and starting to read through the papers in front of him, he waited for her to speak.

"Dad, has Draco ever -" Ash started, but then stopped, deciding that she wasn't prepared to hear the answer. "Nah, its nothing, I'll be going then, sorry for wasting your time," she said instead. Still frowning, she got of the comfortable chair she had been sitting on and walked to the door.

Just before she reached the door, Voldemort said, "Parkinson and Draco were dating a few years ago."

Ash turned to look at her father. Why had he said that? Looking down at the floor, Ash opened the door and left the room without saying another word, slamming the door shut at the process.

"Master? Why did you tell her that?" Wormtail asked intrigued, from one of the dark corners of the room.

Voldemort, smirked at the door, "I love the face she makes when she's upset. I haven't seen it in such a long time..."

*****


Ash was storming down the corridor. Her fathers words running through her head. Parkinson and Draco were dating a few years ago...They had been together... They had sex with each other...

Suddenly the image she saw that fateful night a while ago didn't seem so far fetched... What if pug-face was better in bed then me? she asked in her head quietly. Would he go back to her? Would he cheat on me? her head was exploding with questions. Only one thing was clear, he would never leave her, she knew that one for certain. "But maybe he's only staying with me for the power he can gain through me?" she muttered softly, shocked at where her thoughts had lead her.

Ash was pacing now. Up and down the corridor, not knowing what to think or do. She had to find Draco. Fast.

Without further ado, Ash was rushing through the halls of the gigantic mansion. Left, right, up and down the stairs, throwing open doors that stood in her way. Until suddenly she stopped short. She heard an all to familiar giggle.

Ash stood still for a minute, just listening to the giggling that was interlaced with a few moans every now and again.

With every second, a anger built up in her body that was making her blood start to boil. Her eyes grew smaller, her frown grew bigger and her jaw clenched tightly as she tried to stay calm.

Agonizingly slowly she turned to the door that the noise was coming from and stepped towards the door. In slow motion her hand flew towards the door handle and gripped it with stiff hands.

With one strong push, Ash threw open the door.

"Ash!" Draco's voice called out to her... from the end of the hallway.

In front of her was Pansy - she had heard the giggle correctly, but the man in her arms wasn't Draco. Ash was staring, wide eyed and about to throw up, at pug-face and Vincent Crabbe... doing it...

Pansy looked over when she heard the door open and screeched.

Vincent didn't seem to have heard the door opening, but seemed to enjoy however Pansy's body reacted to the intrusion, because he gave out a loud grunt and let his fat body fall on the girls.

Draco saw his fianceè pale and blush at the same time, heard the scream coming from the room and rushed over to Ash's side, only glancing into the room before throwing the door shut in disgust and focusing at Ash.

Ash on the other hand had frozen in shock. It took her about two minutes before she was able to blink once again. "Bloody Merlin..." she breathed as she felt herself go out of the shock. Looking up at Draco, she couldn't help herself any more. She started laughing.

"Holy fuck... Did... Did you see that?" she asked, laughing even more at the look Draco was giving her - as if she had lost her mind.

"Are you alright?"

Ash breathed hard, tears were pouring down her cheeks out of laughter and relief. Relief... she really had believed to see Draco in there... Ash shook her head in anger out of herself. How could she have ever doubted Draco?

"Yeah, yeah I'm good..." still trying to over come the shakes of laughter that ran through her body. "That was so disturbing!" she giggled, looking up at Draco with a sly grin.

"Yeah..." he muttered, seeming to only now really think about what he saw. "Why did you open that door in the first place?"

Ash froze, what should she say? She couldn't really say, 'Oh, I thought it was you grunting your life out in there with pug-face,' could she now? So she gave the next best answer that come into her head, "I thought I saw a bunny run into the room."

Obviously, Draco frowned at that answer to his question, not fully convinced, but he went with it. "Let me guess, a white bunny with a waistcoat and a watch, saying 'I'm late, I'm late?'"

"No, you dummy. Rabbits cant talk!" she said seriously shaking her head in fake outrage.

At that Draco smirked, "Told you watching Alice in Wonderland five times in a row wasn't a good idea."

Ash tried to hide a grin, "But you must admit it was fun!"

"Whatever," he answered with a small chuckle, as he wrapped a arm around her waist and started leading her away from the room of doom.

Leaning into Draco, Ash smirked happily. She had been worrying for nothing. Draco would never again touch something that had been once touched by Crabbe - or Goyle for that matter.

*****


"For Merlins sake!" Ash heard a screech coming her way as she sat down in her chair. They were about to have a meeting, but most of the Death Eaters were still not there. "Why do you always have to open the forsaken door when I'm having sex?!"

Ash turned to stare at Pansy, "Do you really think right now is the best time to be discussing this?" she asked quietly, trying to hint about the others in the room, and her father that had just walked into the room.

"I will discuss this whenever I feel like it! Have you never learned what closed doors mean?"

"Have you never learned, what locks are for?" Ash countered.

Pansy glared at her.

"Look, I'm sorry about intruding on you during sex..." Ash said with a sigh, adding "twice..." in a whisper. "But I never meant for it to happen! I really had no idea!" she said, but she could have left that out. The whole room had gone quiet when she had added the 'twice', Pansy included.

"... Wha- What do you m-mean t-twice?" Pansy asked, wide-eyed and stuttering. "You aren't supposed to know that!" she said, taking a step back. Frantically her eyes wondered over to the Dark Lord, who was still sitting in his chair, seemingly at ease. Next to him Draco and Snape sprang from their chairs and stared at Ash.

Ash looked over at Draco's face and saw shock, hurt and fear? in his eyes. Why fear?

Snape on the other hand seemed to have a hopeful glance in his eyes. Why? Ever since she can remember - which would be about five months now, - she had avoided him at all costs. He creeped her out with unfaltering stares and weird suggestions.

Confusion filled her head. Why were they acting as if regaining her memory was a bad thing?

"Ash..." her fathers hissing voice penetrated through the thick silence that had settled in the room. "Come over her and tell me what do you remember?"

Ash looked over at the bald figure, his menacing eyes boring into her skull. She knew she had no way of denying his request. Slowly she walked over to him and knelled in front of him, her hand covering his.

"Not much... I just had this flash that I saw something similar before..." she said, not looking into her fathers eyes. "Draco and Pansy, you told me they had been together before... I guess accidently intruded them as well."

"Do you still remember when that was?" her father hissed.

Ash looked up. "I have no idea, I guess before Draco and I began seeing each other..."

Ash felt her father trying to enter her mind and closed her eyes, allowing him to enter part of her brain - the part he wanted to see.

"I'm happy you started regaining your memories, my love. Tell me whenever you get a flash, alright?"

"Yes, my lord," she whispered and bowed her head, before smiling at the dark clad figure.

Standing up and sitting down to her fathers right side, Ash let out a small sigh of relief. She had managed to keep the dark boys face out of mind while Voldemort had combed it. Unsure why, she knew that that would have been troublesome for her...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! sorry for the long wait (once again...) But I hope that you like this chapter!

by the way... I just noticed I've been on mibba for over a year now O.O Thats sooo weird... XD

btw. for you imformation: she lost her mind on the 1st week of November, meaning were now in march. Nearly time for the battle XD